UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ciggerettes

Seer

Wanderer
Re: Ciggerettes

MusclyBarbarian;745675 said:
We're all gooners, but who wants cancer at 40?
This isnt a rule anyway... eating hot dogs and drinking coke everyday can kill you before 40's and yet noone blame McDonalds or stop eating it. Not being hypocrite when dealing with this subject is kinda hard.

DoubleA

Sorceror

Haven't you seen "Super size me"? That's an obsolete argument, people in general agree that fast food is HORRIBLE, that's why 5 dollar foot longs are so popular. It's just there will always be lazy poor parents who find it easier to submit to a childs cry for a happy meal than to take the time to make a delicious stir fry.

Seer

Wanderer

DoubleA;745786 said:
Haven't you seen "Super size me"? That's an obsolete argument, people in general agree that fast food is HORRIBLE, that's why 5 dollar foot longs are so popular. It's just there will always be lazy poor parents who find it easier to submit to a childs cry for a happy meal than to take the time to make a delicious stir fry.

I used McDonalds as an example, i could use working on a coal mine or simply breathing all the CO2 on the streets of Detroit. There are many things that can potentialy drive us to cancer... so i think most of the ppl who use to abominate cigs are in most times being hypocrites because they, in somewhere in their lifes, prolly make something that is driving them to cancer as well.
Im against not enjoying life since it can be very short. If someone feels like doing something that is not harmfull to another person, let it be.... who are we to judge what someone wants to do with his own life?

Dollpartz

Squire

mantorras;745219 said:
I am kinda curious doll... what kind of stuff do you find in graves nowadays?

The dead bodies of almost every superstar in the 90's and now we can add Gary Coleman to the list.

Dollpartz

Squire

Seer;745785 said:
hypocrite

As much as I wish it did, hypocrisy just isn't enough to get a knock from Death nowadays. I like your argument however, albeit I must admit it holds no weight over the chewbacca defense.

Behold:

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Ahhh... *golf claps* pure genius.

Phelon

Knight

Tokeman420;744431 said:
Menthol?
Or No?
I currently smoke camel menthol or camel crush, but everyone says malboro reds are the best.
Opinions?

Camel menthol lights.

Everything will kill you eventually so do what you enjoy. Well that and nobody likes a quitter.

Phelon

Knight

Moonshade-demise;747988 said:
Camel Wides though I do like a Menthol every now and then

I did the wides a few times when they were out of my regulars but it never caught on with me. I just don't approve of increasing the circumference of a smoke. If we let the trend get out of hand we will all feel like we are all smoking a big ole bag o' dicks.

Not that there is anything wrong with that if it's your thing to anyone out there.