UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ciggerettes

Mary Kay

Squire
Re: Ciggerettes

Bile outside his local high school, 8 years after graduating.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

After growing up with parents that smoked ciggs, I've lost all appeal to tobacco unless it's a wood tip black n mild, or the tobacco leaf wrapped around my sticky icky.

Dollpartz

Squire

Here is something to ponder, if you have one (singular) M&M, would it be an M&M or a M? I actually wrote them to ask that and they replied with some rehashed spiel about M&M's and dodged my question, nevertheless I was unimpressed.

I noticed they started calling them M's here though, so I guess they took my inquiry into consideration.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Dollpartz

Squire

Instead of taking up smoking, why not try some grave robbing? It's profitable (save on hookers) and it's better for your health.. the only feasible drawback is that it still makes you smell like a grand dad.

Seer

Wanderer

Mae'Var;745562 said:
smokers are gooners
Enjoy...

we are all gooners;
smokers or not.
And "enjoy" is the right word to be used. Do what you feel like doing because there may be no tomorrow.
Smoke a ton if you feel like doing it.