UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ciggerettes

Dollpartz

Squire
Re: Ciggerettes

I'm leaving and giving away a HOM, kasa, a runic hammer and a totem. Just kidding, I don't have any of that stuff but I just wanted to make it noted that I am leaving.

Dollpartz

Squire

I'm leaving forever, I just wanted everybody to know.. But I will still not post here just in case I return, which is never.

Baru

Wanderer

Lucifall;744598 said:
Cigarettes are good until you realize you were just following a trend. Quit smoking them.

This!

P.S. And i still smoke 2 1/2 packets for a day

Phelon

Knight

Dollpartz;748058 said:
I'm leaving and giving away a HOM, kasa, a runic hammer and a totem. Just kidding, I don't have any of that stuff but I just wanted to make it noted that I am leaving.

Hehe, I gave away a helluva lot more then that. Hell I still have a few more folks to hook up with but can't bring myself to log in.

You can do better then this DP, it's like your not even trying anymore :(

Phelon

Knight

Dollpartz;749067 said:
It's hard to procure something gold when you're working with rubbish.

Meh, I prefer "It's hard to soar with eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys" but yours kinda works too, I guess.

Don't fall down the stairs.

bill003

Sorceror

black death sticks FTF*CKINGW lol too bad they stopped selling them on the east coast though =\