UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean up Britannia (CuB II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Help clean up the shard!

Toss your junk into the green trash barrels placed throughout the world and receive emblems that can be redeemed for special prizes.

Certain items will not give emblems when trashed (stackable items for example). This includes items created after May 27th, 2011. The amount of emblems given depends on the item trashed.

Emblems can be redeemed through the context menu on the green barrels. Additional rewards will become available throughout the event.

Note: This event has concluded.

Small increase in downtime can be expected due to operations on the database and full restart of services. This is the weekly "server wars" (reboot) period. Normally, server is back up quickly unless changes are being made (as is case today). I'm confident we are in good hands.

krantz2005

Wanderer
Small increase in downtime can be expected due to operations on the database and full restart of services. This is the weekly "server wars" (reboot) period. Normally, server is back up quickly unless changes are being made (as is case today). I'm confident we are in good hands.
I hope the server comes up soon, my char is loosing oxygen!

Status
Not open for further replies.