UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean up Britannia (CuB II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoltz

Sorceror
Yeah! that is a great question :) How much can I get for dropping the deed for my small marble workshop in the barrel??

Just throw it in! *giggles*
I've been throwing a bunch of crap in just for laughs, like a PBD and such. Your deed might be worth a bit more than that though, but still!

UOG4ever

Sorceror
just wonderin whats the most amount of emblems someones gotten for a single item i dont think ive had an item give me more than 1500-2k emblems per item

Uomvp

Knight
i called bs due to how new all the cub items are. I am sure their will be plenty of them around. Shit if they are going for 25 mil i have enough to go get one.

Dexter420

Sorceror
Eh, just 2m lol

BTW, i like that handouts are barely worth nething but weapons and armor ive had lying around for years clean house lol

Mohawk

Sorceror
wands big time wands i dumped a couple and it payed off great so i went wand shoppin at vendors mad out like a bandit :)

pete liv

Sorceror
just wonderin whats the most amount of emblems someones gotten for a single item i dont think ive had an item give me more than 1500-2k emblems per item
in the other thread, my personal best so far

wand charges do not affect reward. the reward seems to be based on the item's value to a vendor. ie i had a plate helm to sell for 897gold, it gave me 870~ emblems
one item, fortified vanq eminetly acc. QUARTER STAFF, 1890 emblems

Dexter420

Sorceror
Items were a huge let down, wasnt worth the time it took to drag and drop all that stuff, and its the handouts and dumb rares that need to go, not the weapons and armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.