UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean up Britannia (CuB II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lippy-

Sorceror
Is it just me or does this event only benefit those who are already wealthy with big houses full of things , or those wealthy enough to just buy their redeemable emblems from people who didn't have enough shit stored away ?

Stoltz

Sorceror
Is it just me or does this event only benefit those who are already wealthy with big houses full of things , or those wealthy enough to just buy their redeemable emblems from people who didn't have enough shit stored away ?

This benefits everyone since the main goal is to make the server run a bit faster.

silent bob 420

Wanderer
are we going to be able to redeam items recents farmed from spawns at any point in this event... since all my houses fell i lost out on a lot and trying to make up for lost time since im too poor to buy the emblems myself at a rate worth it for even trying... just wanted to know ty for the help..

Stoltz

Sorceror
are we going to be able to redeam items recents farmed from spawns at any point in this event... since all my houses fell i lost out on a lot and trying to make up for lost time since im too poor to buy the emblems myself at a rate worth it for even trying... just wanted to know ty for the help..

No, you can't redeem new items.

Lippy-

Sorceror
Oh whatever guess I have a couple new goals for Hybrid . :D

1: Get a house .

2: Steal a lot .

3: Load house to the gills so I'll be stocked for CUB 3 . (Thus bringing the item count back up to par)

4: Log out until CUB 3 .

smooth85

Sorceror
I've seen a lot of IRC chats copied/pasted but nothing from Mark officially (or any other Counsellor/GM) in this post or anywhere else. I wasn't in IRC and don't personally know anybody that was in IRC when he apparently said it's going to be extended.

For all we know people could easily be copying/pasting fake IRC chat msgs so people hold their emblems after today and get screwed... i doubt it, but hey - its hybrid and lots of people are dicks!

Just seems odd that he couldn't simply edit the original post and put "September 10, 2011" or whatever date it's extended to - would take 1 minute really.

I just want to be sure :cool: I'm holding 900k emblems and dont want to lose out on 13mil+ !

KoNNaN

Knight
I've seen a lot of IRC chats copied/pasted but nothing from Mark officially (or any other Counsellor/GM) in this post or anywhere else. I wasn't in IRC and don't personally know anybody that was in IRC when he apparently said it's going to be extended.

For all we know people could easily be copying/pasting fake IRC chat msgs so people hold their emblems after today and get screwed... i doubt it, but hey - its hybrid and lots of people are dicks!

Just seems odd that he couldn't simply edit the original post and put "September 10, 2011" or whatever date it's extended to - would take 1 minute really.

I just want to be sure :cool: I'm holding 900k emblems and dont want to lose out on 13mil+ !

Mark did say this morning in irc that it would be extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.