UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean up Britannia (CuB II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yayo05

Sorceror
I've seen a lot of IRC chats copied/pasted but nothing from Mark officially (or any other Counsellor/GM) in this post or anywhere else. I wasn't in IRC and don't personally know anybody that was in IRC when he apparently said it's going to be extended.

For all we know people could easily be copying/pasting fake IRC chat msgs so people hold their emblems after today and get screwed... i doubt it, but hey - its hybrid and lots of people are dicks!

Just seems odd that he couldn't simply edit the original post and put "September 10, 2011" or whatever date it's extended to - would take 1 minute really.

I just want to be sure :cool: I'm holding 900k emblems and dont want to lose out on 13mil+ !

minus well spend them then.

smooth85

Sorceror
Konnan - screenshot = win. thanks bro.

reign - i know everyone has confirmed that there is no 'official' post. that's why i asked where the official post is... its halfway thru the final day and still no post was made.

pete liv

Sorceror
.olololol i remember that, burberry you shitty man; gimp template and still lose

Middle Man

Sorceror
I could have sworn I read mark say that there would be one more item added before the end of CUB. Guess not? What time does it end exactly ? Anyone know?

smooth85

Sorceror
once again we're kind of in the dark just like with the august 31st date. :confused:

it doesn't make sense to end CUB on a Friday though, so it would probably be saturday night IF it's not extended another week or two (as it seems it might be from Pete's ss of IRC chat from Mark). and i do believe Mark said 1 more item would be released. i hope he just releases it this saturday and ends cub the week after. this has been drawn out as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.