UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

ne14pic

Sorceror
Re: Cold as Ice

you cant kill a goddess LC, who do you think silences lolth in the first place, i had a acme catalog but it incinerated itself

LadyCrimson;403068 said:
which explains why it was an "image of Lolth" :) can't kill a goddess.

If you ever watched Saint Seya (Knights of Zodiac anime) you'll see that you can kill gods and goddess =)

Yes my Acme catalog also spontaneously combusted.. I tried to file a lawsuit against the company but apparently they are already busy being sued until the year 3012

uome

Bug Hunter

So i'm off to paint a tunnel on the side of a mountain then. Maybe nearby here will be some sort of falcrum, pivot, anvil type assembly too.

WarUO

Sorceror

LC can you just tell us is there somthing we are missing or is there nothing new for now? I have been running all over this world for the past week looking in every cave searching every forest and i have not seen anything out of place .

On my researchs i have found some points of interest on the books "the Story of Borruka" and on the "Del Lil Doerin" wich i've made copies for further research.

First about Borruka.

"Borruka is a powerfull Vanth..."

What is a Vanth? A race? Anyone got any info on this particular race?

"has not been know to be aggressive since the death of the great daemon Grixxbane"

Who was Grixxbane?

On the Del Lil Doerin, Mardoth brings the existance of tales about the ritual known as "Of the comming".

Anyone ever found such tales?

Ive started my search on the libraries, if i find anything, ill let you know.

Does this 'ritual' have and semblance to the ritual regarding the last event? With the Drow?
My guess is that there is prolly something hiding or lurking in a dungeon somewhere where few citizens or adventurers travel...

I traveled over much of Malas to no avail... mostly while on a mining expedition with Edmund. just to see if any new points of interested have appeared.

But I will keep going and ask if anyone has checked out the dungeons lately?

Is that cold creature place still around or now gone?

Hawken

Wanderer

Son Of The Sea;408190 said:
it would be great if we could choose sides on this I used to be a Drow in D&D FTW lol.

I had such a good time with this event it encouraged me to play a drow on Demise and have started a rp guild The Dark Elves [DROW]. If your interested, pm me and I can give you the specifics.

Oaks

Knight

To those interested in this; there are some new NPC's milling about towns.

Not sure though if they are part of this one or a new quest.

Hawken

Wanderer

Which towns?

I ran around about half the Trammel towns and both Malas towns but the only thing I found which I wasn't sure about was a guy in Cove whose name had the extension "the insane" but all I could get him to say was "I have no news at this time."