UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

Re: Cold as Ice

Humm...

Ive been thinking to myself...

That misterious shady character had told something about snakes living on mountains...

And drows Do live in caves... What caves can we find ophidians or snakes?

EDIT: Sorry for not editing my last post... Wont happen again...

Ageless Venomous;401461 said:
Humm...

Ive been thinking to myself...

That misterious shady character had told something about snakes living on mountains...

And drows Do live in caves... What caves can we find ophidians or snakes?

EDIT: Sorry for not editing my last post... Wont happen again...

Spider Dungeon in Spirituality?

WarUO

Sorceror

Just to imform everyone all of the pentagrams are gone exept the new one in savage village. The prismatic cave is also gone as well and unless im missing somthing we can no longer get into tricks lair or the tower.

WarUO;401522 said:
Just to imform everyone all of the pentagrams are gone exept the new one in savage village. The prismatic cave is also gone as well and unless im missing somthing we can no longer get into tricks lair or the tower.

And yet ive found another point of interest on Compassion.

On my usual hunt for resources, ive found that all ratmen were gone. Sudenly ive found this giant scaled creature, with the power of acient gods!

The map is perfectly drawn below by my good friend master Inexistent Cartografer (lol)

(The beast is an ancient wyrm, never saw it there before)

Attachments

• AW.bmp
    839 KB · Views: 152

drak-

Sorceror

Tha pentagram in the savage camp in the central area is not part of this, me thinks. This pentagram is a static .. all the others were made of locked down tiles.

Actually, it could be; all blood pentragrams in the game are constructed tile-by tile. It's just that Trickk's lair was constructed using the housind system, which means that ALL locked-down items are highlightable like that. When the same thing is done just outside of houses by GMs, parts are not highlighted and get no mouse-over pop-up; they just have a description if you give them a single click.

Oh, something that had occured to me previously... A few people, myself included, noticed a glitch in looting some of the items from the fallen drow. I distinctly noticed it with the gold piles the summoners dropped, as well as randomly with any and all of the elven equipment.

Pretty much, attempting to drag an item into my inventory simply caused the item to become invisible to me. I KNOW it wasn't looted by someone else, as in several of those cases, I was able to close the corpse and re-open it to find that very item still on the corpse in the exact same position it was before I attempted to grab it. Any word on this?

drak-

Sorceror

Nottheking;401798 said:
Actually, it could be; all blood pentragrams in the game are constructed tile-by tile. It's just that Trickk's lair was constructed using the housind system,

ALL of the pentagrams in this Cold as Ice scenario have been made of locked down, selectable tiles; the ones in the woods, in the cave, etc, not just in trickks tower.

Anyway, heres the answer: I was right. This screen shot of the savage camp is from another shard. That static petagram in ilsh is not part of this.

Attachments

• s-camp.jpg
    s-camp.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 87

Hawken

Wanderer

Nottheking;401895 said:
Oh, something that had occured to me previously... A few people, myself included, noticed a glitch in looting some of the items from the fallen drow. I distinctly noticed it with the gold piles the summoners dropped, as well as randomly with any and all of the elven equipment.

Pretty much, attempting to drag an item into my inventory simply caused the item to become invisible to me. I KNOW it wasn't looted by someone else, as in several of those cases, I was able to close the corpse and re-open it to find that very item still on the corpse in the exact same position it was before I attempted to grab it. Any word on this?

This isn't just happening with the Drow. It happened to me the other day in my house. I was moving items from one chest to another and they disappeared. When I closed both chests and reopened them, the items were still in the original chest.

MrSunday

Sorceror

Never had that problem before. Also, I could loot the drow as good as any other creature I have tried until now. Sounds like some lag issue...? Happened to me only when my connection hangs for a moment.

drak-

Sorceror

MrSunday;402021 said:
Never had that problem before. Also, I could loot the drow as good as any other creature I have tried until now. Sounds like some lag issue...? Happened to me only when my connection hangs for a moment.

Its happened to me twice as well. Once with a pack full of the Drow's gear, and once at destard. Items that were already IN my pack, would disappear after moving them within my pack. Simply closing and re-opening the pack fixed it.

Hawken

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;401270 said:
Thanks... and to think, Trickk is still on the loose *winks*

I wonder if this means that this event is continuing or if Trickk will be used in a future event? With the pentagrams, prism dungeon and the Drow lair all gone, I have no idea how to proceed from here. The Drow book in the Necromancers in Umbra is the only thing I can still find.

Did anyone find any clues during the summoning the other night that might lead us somewhere new?

drak-

Sorceror

Hawken;402039 said:
I wonder if this means that this event is continuing or if Trickk will be used in a future event? With the pentagrams, prism dungeon and the Drow lair all gone, I have no idea how to proceed from here. The Drow book in the Necromancers in Umbra is the only thing I can still find.

Did anyone find any clues during the summoning the other night that might lead us somewhere new?

I dont think there are any new clues yet, but give it time. And really, Im beginning to speculate here (ya Ill be a spoiler) that this scenario is Demise's leadup to Modain's Legacy.

WarUO

Sorceror

I've had the same feeling to i hope so that will be cool. And the only new clues we had was those chests that appeared lol but that doesn't tell us much.

Enlightener

Sorceror

i havent participate in this even. Howhever, the common (uncommon in this case)lore says that the items of the drown cant see the day light, because the will turn in dust.
( hey , if anyone played baldurs gate or readed the drizzt do urden saga, the will know what am talkin about)

Hawken

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;402116 said:
I do love Baulders Gate :)

Is that a clue LC? :)

I played the Baulder's Gate that had the Beholder at the end, but I don't recall Drow in it. Of course, it has been something like 6 years...

LadyCrimson;402177 said:
*laughs*

No, that was not a clue - just a random statement that I enjoy DnD Lore :)

Thats a clue on how you think about drows...

:D

Where can we find the Underdark on Sosaria?

lol

NwN rules :p