UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

Re: Cold as Ice

Um, I don't feel like going through the entire thread, but, was this here before? I've been going to this village for the last 3 or 4 days for taming, and I haven't seen this yet, until now after the event tower thing was over.

Savage Kin Village, in Compassion, Ilsh?

Attachments

• pentagram.jpg
    pentagram.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 100

hellwina

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;401269 said:
Um, I don't feel like going through the entire thread, but, was this here before? I've been going to this village for the last 3 or 4 days for taming, and I haven't seen this yet, until now after the event tower thing was over.

Savage Kin Village, in Compassion, Ilsh?

That's a new one to me, and I've visited all of them .. mhmmmm

hellwina;401272 said:
That's a new one to me, and I've visited all of them .. mhmmmm

I've tried the words that were given for other pentagrams on this one, and a small pentagram on another rooftop, but nothing happened.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

as a side note: as always, if you have constructive feedback regarding the event, please feel free to post it here or drop me a PM here on the forums.

There are a rediculous amount more of savages at the Village than there normally is. The other pentagram (the smaller, house style ones) that is also there has given myself and a guildie an idea. Will update in a few moments...

WarUO

Sorceror

i believe that is trickks escape route after the summoning because LC cleaverly hinted that Snakes do live in mountains, so i figure we havnt seen the last of Trickk after the summoning. There are also orcs in that area as well as ratmen which if you all remeber a ratman corpse was found in the last cave.

Well, due to the large number of savages and the altar like pentagram, we THOUGHT it might be a champion spawn with the summoning of the final boss at the end, but after slaying all of them, to no avail, there is nothing. :(

ne14pic

Sorceror

dear lady lc the only thing i can complain about is that you booked the event when i had a softball game, other than that i have been completely enthralled with this plot line. well done indeed.

Constructive feedback: as far as I noticed, there was no built-in way to leave the tower once you got in; the only thing you could do would be to click yourself and select "leave house." Also, advancement through once you reached the last part of the tower, similarly, was one-directional.

Nottheking;401337 said:
Constructive feedback: as far as I noticed, there was no built-in way to leave the tower once you got in; the only thing you could do would be to click yourself and select "leave house." Also, advancement through once you reached the last part of the tower, similarly, was one-directional.

That could only mean there is a hidden exit there somewhere...

Wheres that tower?

Naw, that's doubtful. The tower is at the heart of Trickk's Lair. If you leave Umbra and go north and follow the river until you're north of the city, you'll find a dungeon entrance. Step into the middle of the pentagram in there to reach the lair. At any rate, to the best of my knowledge, it's all cleared up.

Ive tried that yesterday, not there. Then, theres nothing there... Was there anything on the tower that could inform a continent, a location, a city?

As far as i know we've been chasing her in the Old Sosaria and the New Sosaria... Could she be in Ishlenar, maybe? Remembering that some weird stuff have been spotted there, like that savage situation...

Now as an intuitive guess, i guess we should look for some evidences near Yew, wich is the home of the elves...
Or yet, we should be looking in some deep caves, as is common knowlegde that Drows live in underground cities.