UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cold as Ice

Re: Cold as Ice

Im thinking about underground cities or dungeons (like real dungeons)...

Maybe kaldun... Or that one by spirit...

The logical thing is: She was assembling some minions, until weve defeated her. As she cant take us alone, cous we or so 57R0NG20R... Maybe shes recruiting or slaving some more minions? Preparing a new malefic plan?

Cmon guys, do not lose the heat of the battle!

Hawken

Wanderer

With a lack of clues from the Summoning the other night, I am returning to what we know of the Drow in an effort to locate them again. What we know is that the Drow prefer caves and places underground and so I thought I would start my search there.

There is a cave entrance in the Ancient Necromancer Mardath's shop in Umbra, however I am unable to enter it. Mardoth, it is said, "seems to have an odd vested interest in the Drow". I have searched the ancient tombs for information regarding this cave, but have found nothing on it's existence and Mardoth has been less than forthcoming as to its purpose. Could Mardoth be assisting the Drow and hiding them in this mysterious cave?

I also found in the ancient tomb, a reference to a dungeon called Sanctuary, Camp of the Outcast Elves which sounded promising. This camp is rumored to be in the mountains west of the Orc fort between Britain and Yew. However, when I traveled there I found a short passage into the mountain side that was blocked by a palisade with a locked gate and I was unable to pass.

I made paintings of the two locations with hope that others may be able to find further information and assist in the continued search for the Drow.

Attachments

• umbra.jpg
    umbra.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 84
  • sanctuary.jpg
    sanctuary.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 83

that gate has been there for as long as I can remember....

But, I am intrigued by your discoveries around Umbra.

Do not take my word for it Hawken, because my memory is a bit foggy but I believe that cave behind Mardoth is used for the Necromancer quest(Dunno if it's on Demise but I did it on OSI when AoS came out, basically just taught you some about necro spells.) That's not to say it couldn't be re-used in one of Lolth's devious plots, but I dismissed it's presence since it has always been.. and has always been un-enterable. Still, I will investigate further.. someone get to work on Lady Crimson's lips.. I recommend using a pick axe to loosen the zipper.. I can supply one from my tinker. Try getting a Gaman to sit on her, maybe an oil cloth to loosen the hinges.. if all else fails I recommend gathering feathers to tickle her with.

I do not believe there is an actual library with information on Borruka(I may be wrong), but simply the mentioning of a library by some in Umbra. Mardoth had mentioned needing to construct a library to further his research on Lolth and "the coming", yet he remains silent about it now.

Hawken

Wanderer

Second floor, inside Brit castle is where the library is located that has the book on Barokka, however the two scribes that we spoke to are no longer there.

Digatalas

Knight

Nostradamus AKA Dex;402697 said:
Do not take my word for it Hawken, because my memory is a bit foggy but I believe that cave behind Mardoth is used for the Necromancer quest

I do belive you are right, i guess i can go do it now to make sure though.

Digatalas;402837 said:
I do belive you are right, i guess i can go do it now to make sure though.

Guys, just remember the newbie quests. It seems that Mardoth is envolved in the plot.

What demon is he trying to unleash on newbie quest?

Just a reminder, Lolth is a God in D&D.

Im not finding any info on it in my material.

So i guess that someone have been playing Neverwinter nights these days lol

I think that maybe there are no other stuff showing up simply because theyre still constructing the rest of the event.

I know for that there'll be an temple of Lolth soon

lol

But im still looking for some clues =)