UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Fisher competition.

pbguy434

Knight
Onça said:
It's called razor packet video right? When you start recording I guess it probably has to receive packets that something has changed for it to show it. If the server had to constantly send packets about everything including every single stationary thing that would probably bog the game down horribly. Of course I don't know. Im just guessing.
I believe so. It just picks up things that the server sends back. So if you walk onto the screen and nothing is moving, I am guessing it would appear blank until something needs to be "updated". That would explain the extremely small file sizes.

Well here it is! The video of the tournament. Took awhile to find it within the rest of the packet videos. Keep in mind this one is over an hour long (as the tournement was roughly 1:30 - 2hours long). Complete with the rewarding at the end. For the first minute or so, I'm the only one on the boat, but as soon as we get moving, it's smooth sailing. :cool:

Onça

Sorceror
Vitix, I'd be careful about announcing prizes like that ahead of time. That's really cool of you, but you don't want to motivate scammers and crap to come in and mess things up.

Re: (Complete) Fisher competition.

Please send me a message for this next event and I'll be more than happy to enter my GM Fisher - Fish n Chips
:)