UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) The Educated Fool

rilose

Page
Re: The Educated Fool

Anyone that has worked the quest from the begining get anything other than the 20k check at the end??

Hawken

Wanderer

What fun!

Slayer, Crystal, Scarlet, Rilose and Teela it was great fighting by your sides tonight! I was also glad to see the DAA and Evil members who made it tonight! I hope war status was turned off otherwise I might have attacked a few of you by accident ;)

It will be interesting to see where the story goes from here!

uome

Bug Hunter

Heres another pic.
This air elle was tricky for a while. Thanks for all the heals i got from whoever it was. Hope you all had a good time.

Attachments

• airelle.jpg
    airelle.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 151

tigerstorm

Wanderer

CrystalTears;438606 said:
Yes, someone was healing me consistantly. Thank you very much whoever that was.

Hmm. did you answer "im fine thx" to that person or somthing like that ?

;)

Hawken

Wanderer

CrystalTears;438606 said:
Yes, someone was healing me consistantly. Thank you very much whoever that was.

I had you, Slayer, Scarlet and later Teela's health bar up and was healing whenever I could! There were a couple of times I nearly lost a couple of you, but got a heal in at the last second!

I lost everyone's healthbars when one of the summons targeted me directly and I died in 3 quick hits. It took me quite a few minutes to relocate you all again in the mass mob, but started the heals again once I did!

It was great fun and I was glad I could be there to keep my friends alive and kicking!

:)

Oh, and I healed Two Wolves at one point even though it flagged me criminal. With all the craziness I didn't think anyone would notice.

tigerstorm

Wanderer

Here's me healing someone we all know between 2 magics...

Attachments

• Tiger_8-30_22.16.jpg
    Tiger_8-30_22.16.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 103

Hawken

Wanderer

Not sure if the story has ended or not, but I just made the rounds and the Vesper Research Center and all the quest NPC's are gone (except Mardoth, but he was there before the quest). The barrel and book are still at Mardoth's, but I would expect those to be left there after the quest as items from past quests have been left too.

Just an FYI, someone released a dragon and a unicorn in Hel'dah's cave so if you go there proceed with caution.

Solymer

Wanderer

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't this whole quest started by a "murder" in Cove? And we found clues along the way which led us to Mardoth and stopping Hel'dah?

But all that said and done, we would have been fired as investigators considering we haven't yet found the murderer, nor the murderee. Where is this William Lennox character? Did he turn in to Hel'dah like previously stated? I guess I never caught that if he did.

Anyhow, just want to clear things up for myself..

Thanks,
Solymer

Hawken

Wanderer

I don't know.

Hel'dah was destroyed and Mardoth cast the spell to clear Minoc, but we have not received any more information regarding poor William. Was William and Hel'dah two opposing sides of the same personality? We may never know. Without further information, we have no idea what to look for or where to start.

As far as I can tell, this event is over... but that does not mean we have heard the last of William.