UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) The Educated Fool

Racer_X

Wanderer
Re: The Educated Fool

Attachments

• Mojo_8-26_22.03.jpg
    Mojo_8-26_22.03.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Mojo_8-26_22.01.jpg
    Mojo_8-26_22.01.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Mojo_8-26_21.58.jpg
    Mojo_8-26_21.58.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 134
  • Mojo_8-26_21.56.jpg
    Mojo_8-26_21.56.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 131

rilose

Page

Okay. Mardoth has finished his potion to restore the book. Upon removing the book Hel'dah appeared. A great battle insued! Hel'dah was destroyed by a GREAT army!

Mardoth has placed the book into the tub of potion.

BUT.....

All is not well yet. Minoc is still under seige. Mardoth must continue restoring the book!

He has told us to return in 3 days time to continue with the purging of Minoc!

CrystalTears

Wanderer

Well done all. I missed the final event. Totally stinks to put that much effort in and miss the finale. Such is the sucky time zones.

Grats to everyone that managed to be there and more to the ones that recieved something :)

Dollpartz

Squire

It twas a grand fight thats for sure... sympathies to those who worked so hard during the duration of the quest and missed the finale... but there is still more to come :)

CrystalTears;436328 said:
Well done all. I missed the final event. Totally stinks to put that much effort in and miss the finale. Such is the sucky time zones.

Don't worry, I have missed the battle too for the same reason...

Grats to everyone that managed to be there and more to the ones that recieved something :)

I don't know why, but I have the suspect Hel'dah will return stronger. Or someone stronger than Hel'dah will return :p

i was kinda looking forward to this event too. But having to wake up at 3am for work it wasnt really an option. And ill be on vacation this weekend for the holiday. :< Hope you have fun with your event, post some screen shots when its over.

Hawken

Wanderer

Nice work everyone! I missed it too due to work, but I guess Lolth works in chaotic ways and revenge for killing a drow has been exacted ;)

Hopefully, I'll be able to participate in the next part!

rilose

Page

Khephren;436267 said:
whoa ! i love the one with the chain lightning

Had to take 20 ss to get the timing right for that pic!! I'm gona submit it to Nation Geographic!! lol tyvm

3 days Crystal! Wish you was there lastnight, we did miss ya!! But it's DEFINATLY not over! We still have the seige of Minoc to deal with. Since you missed this one, we will leave clearning Minoc to you!! :p lol j/k

CrystalTears

Wanderer

Fine Fine, I'll clean up minoc. All I have to do is start showing the dragons RL pictures of Rilose and Hawken, and that'll be pretty much the end of a seige.

Hawken

Wanderer

CrystalTears;436662 said:
Fine Fine, I'll clean up minoc. All I have to do is start showing the dragons RL pictures of Rilose and Hawken, and that'll be pretty much the end of a seige.

Fear the Stormtrooper!

rilose

Page

Um Hawken, I think she just made my naughtly list how about you??? lol

I might just have to go fight "with" those monsters in Minoc :p lol j/k

Solymer

Wanderer

So seeing as how I missed the finale... was there anything there stating where this guy William was? Has he been rescued or found or anything? What's up with Mr. Lennox?

Solymer