UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) The Educated Fool

WarUO

Sorceror
Re: The Educated Fool

You didnt miss the final part mardoth said the book has to be in the potion for 3 days so this weekend more will happen.

rilose

Page

Solymer;437092 said:
So seeing as how I missed the finale... was there anything there stating where this guy William was? Has he been rescued or found or anything? What's up with Mr. Lennox?

Solymer

It wasn't the Finale! gotta wait 3 days for things to continue! :p

Don't now never seen or herd anthing about william.

Hawken

Wanderer

I didn't see this reported, but there is a new dark pentagram with a light effect upstairs in Mardoth's building. Doesn't seem to do anything at the moment though.

Attachments

• Mardoth.JPG
    Mardoth.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 112

rilose

Page

Hawken;437598 said:
I didn't see this reported, but there is a new dark pentagram with a light effect upstairs in Mardoth's building. Doesn't seem to do anything at the moment though.

Yes that has been there. Mardoth had the spellbook locked down there to protect it while he was working on the potion.

CrystalTears;437495 said:
So now the question is... why is Hel'dah collecting old christmas trees?

Hel'day's collecting Christmas Trees??? Thought that was LC running a quest! omg I"ve got to start reading more! I missed that one.

Racer_X

Wanderer

Mardoth needs our help everyone!!! 10 pm EST Aug 30th, 2008 (tomorrow night)
He is ready to cast the spell to clear Minoc, but we will be summoning something much worse to a designated area NW of Papua... We NEED everyone that can show up and fight to be there.... Minoc's fate rests in our hands now!!
Mardoth will open a portal at his shop in Umbra to all who wish to join in the fight!!

Attachments

• Mojo_8-30_00.12.jpg
    Mojo_8-30_00.12.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 77

hellwina

Sorceror

Yea I'll be there for sure .. edited my post because I just read over what was posted again .. haha .. I'm half asleep.

Sundoom

Sorceror

The time has come once again, the sky will rain blood and the water from our sweat as we travel through the portal to where we shall face our greatest foes as of yet. Never shall Sosaria surrender to thine enemy, we will arrive on the battlefield in the dead of night where the blackend sky shall shine blue to the clashing thunder of our magic and might.

I'll be waiting at the gate, see you all there.

D-Nox

Knight

damn i hate your timing zone thing.... i never know how to know what time will be here....
anyway... ill be around by night.... hope Mardoth sends us a msg when its time.

D-Nox

Knight

nice! thnx! now i know the exact time =)
ill be there for sure! it will be 0:00 here!
heads up!