UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) The Educated Fool

hellwina

Sorceror
Re: The Educated Fool

I've delivered a few thousand of what's left (except rubies .. we still need approx 4900 of those). No nightshade is needed anymore.

uome

Bug Hunter

So iv'e handed in all my ruby's and bought out the tram and fel vendors. I'll do it again in an hours time.
This is gonna be on helluva spell!

*edit* Bloodmoss is done now.

rilose

Page

Okay I"m REALLY confused??? I see ya are gathing stuff for Mardoth to cast a spell, but how did you learn of the spell?? How do you know what he needs??? I guess I missed something :(

Hawken

Wanderer

See CrystalTears post on the previous page. She spoke with Mardoth and learned what was needed.

There is also a book on the table that tells what ingredients are needed. I added all the ruby's I had, about 150 of them. If I have time later, I'll go hunting for more.

D-Nox

Knight

now we have to wait for mardoth to return and reveal the lost words from the book....
and thats when hel'dah will show. get ready.

hickman48

Knight

D-Nox;435980 said:
now we have to wait for mardoth to return and reveal the lost words from the book....
and thats when hel'dah will show. get ready.
ya know thats actually just and old penthouse that hel'dah was trying to burn >.>

I have just this minute spoken with Mardoth, who seems a little aprehensive about what lays ahead.
He informed me that he is preparing the spell but will need assistance with the books transit. I am not sure when this will be so please be prepared.

Ok Mardoth appeared again and has said that he is hoping to finish his work within the hour that was about 20minute ago. he said when he needs us he will send a message on the wind.