UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congrats America, we made History.

psz

Administrator
Re: Congrats America, we made History.

Let's keep this thread clean, folks... This isn't CNN vs Fox, and I'd like to keep it that way :-P

(No, that's not aimed at anyone who's already posted... Just a forewarning!)

I'm going to run for American president next term. If Barack can overcome all the extremists in the South, surely a Canadian can overcome the hatred of all Americans

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;472536 said:
I'm going to run for American president next term. If Barack can overcome all the extremists in the South, surely a Canadian can overcome the hatred of all Americans

LOL AHAHAHAHAHA.

Obama owns your soul.

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;472541 said:
Vent plx. I wanna play some cs_assault

Quite frankly I skipped working on my presentation for tomorrow morning`s English class just to watch Obama stomp the shit outta McCain tonight. Therefore, I am forced to rush myself to get this presentation imprinted in my brain for it must be a 5+ minute long one with nothing prepared but the knowledge in my brain. :(

Hyphy Train;472542 said:
Quite frankly I skipped working on my presentation for tomorrow morning`s English class just to watch Obama stomp the shit outta McCain tonight. Therefore, I am forced to rush myself to get this presentation imprinted in my brain for it must be a 5+ minute long one with nothing prepared but the knowledge in my brain. :(

Picture me in my 2 piece at the beach and you'll be fine

psz

Administrator

No, but seriously... I think I'm traumatised by a-e's post. IRL.

psz

Administrator

There are some things in life I am eternally greatful for.

Tempest

Knight

ParagonDancer;472563 said:
You must not have a lot to memorize

BURN.

Man I`m going to go through surgery on the 7th to fix that. All you guys ever do is make fun of how stupid I am. Just wait you see!

People believed that Forest Gump couldn`t run. Well guess what; he proved them wrong!

People believed that an African-American wouldn`t be elected as President. Well guess what; President motherfucking Barack Obama proved you fuckers wrong!

If these two can prove you guys wrong, then so can I, someone who is mentally handicapped.

uome

Bug Hunter

Looks like the right man won today.
Congrats.