UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congrats America, we made History.

Re: Congrats America, we made History.

Finally

crackhead

Knight

democrats won everything,the rich are gonna flee this country before they get taxed into the middle class

Slave-

Sorceror

crackhead;472582 said:
democrats won everything,the rich are gonna flee this country before they get taxed into the middle class

i liked this one

ne14pic

Sorceror

As previously stated i am a red from Illinois and i would like to reassure everyone that you should not worry about the job Barrack will do as president. I have a lot of confidence in him. What this nation needs to worry about is Nancy Pelosi and congress she has never and will never take accountability for her own actions and is quick to point the finger at other people for her own failings instead of pointing her thumbs back at herself. As Melvin once said about women "I think of a man than take away all reason and accountability"

psz

Administrator

I've already "warned" this thread once: Keep it clean.

lordwolfx

Knight

Lewl

All of you fail to mention 1 thing about this...

the historical Aspect

Hes the first President from Hawaii...

but srsly

hes black? i cant tell

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

He's not black as much as McCain isn't white..... politicians are their own color. Hell, they are their own breed. Every single one of them can look out into cameras and tell the American people something and not believe one iota of what they are saying. Chances are Obama will fail to deliver on all his promises the same as every other 20th/21st century American politician.

As for the candidates, I was hoping McCain would win. This isn't because I think he was the best suited for the job... I think its because he sucked less than Obama. In my opinion, one of his biggest mistakes was selecting Palin as a running mate. Granted, he could have done worse... but he still could have done better.

So, regardless of who won we must do the same as any time we switch administrations, just buckle down and hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Anywho... I hope Barrack does well not because I like him but because I live in this country and his decisions affect me both directly and indirectly.

Blacula

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;472536 said:
I'm going to run for American president next term. If Barack can overcome all the extremists in the South, surely a Canadian can overcome the hatred of all Americans

Wishful thinking at its best.

To LC: Palin is like that particular drunk girl at parties who thinks "I have a great idea," only to pass out on the couch.

jmaster

Sorceror

I voted for Obama, but i beleived that Ron Paul should have ran. And i stand by that for evers ;/

lordwolfx

Knight

LadyCrimson;472738 said:
He's not black as much as McCain isn't white..... politicians are their own color. Hell, they are their own breed. Every single one of them can look out into cameras and tell the American people something and not believe one iota of what they are saying. Chances are Obama will fail to deliver on all his promises the same as every other 20th/21st century American politician.

As for the candidates, I was hoping McCain would win. This isn't because I think he was the best suited for the job... I think its because he sucked less than Obama. In my opinion, one of his biggest mistakes was selecting Palin as a running mate. Granted, he could have done worse... but he still could have done better.

So, regardless of who won we must do the same as any time we switch administrations, just buckle down and hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Anywho... I hope Barrack does well not because I like him but because I live in this country and his decisions affect me both directly and indirectly.

I have to disagree

McCain straight up said, he sucked at economics... and even admitted his shortcomings as they occured even though he knew it would hurt him in Politics....

Obama however, told the truth, when he said in his victory speech, he cant fix the economy in 1 term.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

No candidate can fix the economy in one turn AND no candidate does so on their own - they use advisors... which is exactly what McCain would do because he knew his weaknesses when it came to economics.

valten

Sorceror

Obama is too young, not enough experience. Just because he has an intellectual vocabulary does not make him better than Mccain. As for the whole economic thing, crimson is correct and also correct about Obamas promises. Its already come to the attention of many in gov. that Obama's tax idea will cost 4 trillion dollers. It will also give money to those who have not payed taxes at all. He has already pissed off the troops, 83% last time i checked like Mccain better than Obama, when he said he would cut funding. And the fact that hes never been exposed to and military concepts such as strategy. Not saying Mccain is a military genius, but he does have a bit of knowledge concerning war.
I hate Obama, but hes our president now and I will follow him and support him like the others whether I like him or not. The military has shown me that complaining will not solve anything, acting is the only way to see results.

Pyren Blaze

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;472738 said:

I agree he could have done better, but he is Scared of Bobby Jindal and the 2nd best guy for the job has the wrong last name right now....Bush...As in Jeb. But oh well, Carter only lasted four years right :)

Kelroth

Wanderer

I don't think you guys can "prepare for the worst" after 8 years of Bush. Anyone with a gram of intelligence can do better than him.

Tempest

Knight

Kelroth;472881 said:
I don't think you guys can "prepare for the worst" after 8 years of Bush. Anyone with a gram of intelligence can do better than him.

No fucking shit. Even if McCain was a heavy Bush supporter, I`m pretty sure McCain is 10x the smarter guy Bush is.

People complain too much. Fucking christ.

Besides, it doesn`t hurt to answer the call for change. If McCain were elected president, the Economy wouldn`t be going anywhere, if anything it`d probably go down hill even more.

With Obama, we`re getting a better healthcare system, a CHANCE to put the economy back to where it is supposed to be and probably more, and create an icon to the world that even a black man can be elected president.

This election meant a lot to even the other nations of the world. It's awe-inspiring.