UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CUB

Neppg

Sorceror
FUCK NO!

Last one ran for 9 months.

The one before that ran for what, 6 months?

The last two CUB events were one of the reasons people left the server because they just kept on running and nobody was here to fix things.

There is an over flood on CUB items; they sit in vendors for months and nobody buys them; why would you want to add more?

Have you encountered that kind of lag and long world saves CUB would ACTUALLY help lower?
Keep in mind that there is way less players in the shard than there were a year ago which means there are less items going to be removed and it would affect less to the server.

If they did an event where you'd get rewarded for tossing in actual lower end handouts; shirts and sashes and stuff; that'd be cool. Nobody ever uses them and they count towards the item count. Before CUBIII Ryan said they would be a better rewards for tossing in semi rares but that didn't happen.

Just a bad idea IMO :(

P.S. You should've made a poll if you want votes.

YES PLZ <3 who doesnt want cub. i agree with gimp, start cub, let everyone off there stuff, and lets knock these empty houses down enforce rules and get ready for all our friends from ancorp and zen to get on <3

TRADE MAN

Squire
I think it would be a big let down if there were no CUB. Some people have been farming and saving for this special event. I cant think of one reason why anyone would not want a CUB. It can only be beneficial. I seriously doubt that anyone left this shard because there was CUB going on....that is just plain ridiculous. YES CUB PLEASE!!!

Neppg

Sorceror
Let down for what? Expecting such event? It's not meant to be your every year emblem collecting event.

I would like more events like Tessa did last year without the delay in giving out the prices. (And yeah I know there is a dungeon rare event going on).

I vote yes if they change the prices that you can redeem with the emblems. There are literally shit ton of lower end CUB rewards sitting on vendors from month to month.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Yes, i think people are expecting and hoping for it. Tbh, i cant think of one thing that it would hurt, if we did have a CUB. I do agree that it would be fun to have other events such as the Tessa one. Lucky for us..the current staff we have are way more involved and i doubt that we see such delays on any event again anytime soon. But my vote on CUB is 100% yes. Any other event 100% yes. Anything that gets people excited I back 100%.

i totally agree with having new events, as in never befoe done ones. but cub is good for everything. and i know it lasted so long last time. but i dont know of one person that quit because it lasted so long, in fact it actually made idocing pop off straight through the entire cub thing. people were going ham over a chest and a couple items hoping itd be cubbable. i agree with just about everything said here though.

my point on it is we could drop all these useless houses and enforce house limits and whatnot if we did it. i have plenty of items myself, so idk

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Other then the people who have planned for cub by filling their houses and even friends houses with stuff.. Really I don't see the point other then as a idoc incentive but the only way it would really make me approve is if the rewards were all new..

Uo's been around so long lol soo much cool content has been added and we probably only have like 20% of it in 10 years so aslong as the items aren't outlandish silly looking things I'd be down i guess lol I still think more time should pass before another cub happens... idk I'm on the fence apparently.