UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CUB

Milliar

Traveler
CUB did have really hard to get top prizes. But, since the event went on so long, IDOCers were stashing so many emblems those items became common.

Having another event just encourages more people to hoard items on the server that would usually decay. People start storing items from IDOCs they would usually toss in the trash barrel.

I just see a lot of IDOCers in here hoping to get a free ticket to get something valuable for all the junk they're storing up.

and i just see one trammie didnt played uo for months and now he voting no because he dont want miss new items

Milliar

Traveler
If they do Cub it only confirms that players run this shard not the owners or anyone affiliated with Runuo. They never accepted demands for special event; aka why they call them special events.
Ghost is 100% right, more things need to get done way before any type of events take place.

if they do cub its confirms owner's really hearing players and working for them

Milliar

Traveler
CUB did have really hard to get top prizes. But, since the event went on so long, IDOCers were stashing so many emblems those items became common.

Having another event just encourages more people to hoard items on the server that would usually decay. People start storing items from IDOCs they would usually toss in the trash barrel.

I just see a lot of IDOCers in here hoping to get a free ticket to get something valuable for all the junk they're storing up.

i never understand you man, you only log in your account and refresh your house and talk shit on everything,i respect your opinion but all your words seems like you want take hybrid down..

Amerigo

Sorceror
and i just see one trammie didnt played uo for months and now he voting no because he dont want miss new items

Sticks and stones. I still login every other day or so and play. I'm not sure where the trammy bit is from. Whenever I find you in a fight, you're a pretty easy kill.

Seems like you're trying to accumulate more pixels under the geist of saving the server. I don't think CUB is going to suddenly bring a player base back into the server. The market is still flooded with items from the last one.

Uomvp

Knight
I can't even believe I actually am reading this garbage. After Halloween and Christmas you already lost over 75% of your true veterans (accounts 6 years and more). If they do Cub then just shut the shard down because the rest of the older players will leave for good. Sorry for being so negative Ryan, Gm Francis, Suzy and Eos but you're letting the shard run you not you running the shard. Everyone voting "yes" is just being greedy and having no common sense that it will finish off hybrid. They are the same people who jump from shard to shard and don't even understand the concept of loyalty.

Go ahead and troll this saying blah blah but start using that thing above your neck and between your ears, maybe you'll realize what the consequences are.
Milliar I'm really not even surprised you want this because you're one of the greediest individuals that ever played hybrid.

kdivers

Knight
Right now at WBB, Ryan and I have the 2 oldest accounts...

And I will reiterate: Cub4 is an awful idea. Hell, cub3 ruined all cub items, no point in doing another one.

Also, it brings sadness to my heart to see all the old ethies back on teh dono store...

Uomvp

Knight
Xmas was a fucking disaster. 100 percent destroyed rare and extremely expensive items. I quit hybrid after Halloween n Xmas. Alot of others did also. Years of hard work n buying all down the shitter in 1 day