UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CUB

lmpervious

Wanderer
People complaining about Cub= Spent all the items last CUB for emblems and don't have enough for new cub items
People wanting CUB= Have been saving items and doing idocs and have plenty of items to trade in for emblems.

Only difference I see tbh..

Uomvp

Knight
If they do Cub it only confirms that players run this shard not the owners or anyone affiliated with Runuo. They never accepted demands for special event; aka why they call them special events.
Ghost is 100% right, more things need to get done way before any type of events take place.

kdivers

Knight
You guys are all a bunch of faggots. Another CUB is an awful idea.

You want to reduce worldsaves? Why not delete the 100,000 accounts that haven't been accessed in 7 years.... Loaded max storages of the 200 active players is nothing compared to all that shit.

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
YES! Bring it back! I was just going to create a thread suggesting a CUB WEEKEND or something. Short spurts....just like me in the bedroom! oooooh snap!

maybe new & improved rewards?...skillballs mmmhmmmm!

Uomvp

Knight
The greed on hybrid just blows my mind at this point. Instead of doing something like a newbie weekend where you can do a scavenger hunt for skillballs, petballs, resources etc all donated by the rich and maybe something like a training day to learn sallos, razor, targeting etc.. NOPE let's just cater to the rich and the last 20 idocs left and do another CUB EVENT WOOT!!!!!

Are you guys trying to put hybrid out of it's misery or trying to save it? Pretty hard to figure it out at this point.

I won't check this again but you should really think about the difference between personal greed and the life of the shard.

Amerigo

Sorceror
Other then the people who have planned for cub by filling their houses and even friends houses with stuff.. Really I don't see the point other then as a idoc incentive but the only way it would really make me approve is if the rewards were all new..

This is all I see. A bunch of IDOCers have houses that are totally full and they can't sell all the crap they've hoarded, so they want a way to exchange it for something else. Sell all the crap in your house or put it in the trash barrel. Sounds like you want a government handout. The server can handle all the items, and the last two CUBs went on indefinitely.

Housing is no longer an issue on this shard. There are tons of housing spaces now. The purge of people with multiple accounts should have happened years ago, but it is no longer an issue. Anyone that wants a house can go out and place one, or spend 2mil and get an 18x18.

Milliar

Traveler
If they do Cub it only confirms that players run this shard not the owners or anyone affiliated with Runuo. They never accepted demands for special event; aka why they call them special events.
Ghost is 100% right, more things need to get done way before any type of events take place.

tell it then

Milliar

Traveler
This is all I see. A bunch of IDOCers have houses that are totally full and they can't sell all the crap they've hoarded, so they want a way to exchange it for something else. Sell all the crap in your house or put it in the trash barrel. Sounds like you want a government handout. The server can handle all the items, and the last two CUBs went on indefinitely.

Housing is no longer an issue on this shard. There are tons of housing spaces now. The purge of people with multiple accounts should have happened years ago, but it is no longer an issue. Anyone that wants a house can go out and place one, or spend 2mil and get an 18x18.

better than being trammie

Dudeman9000

Sorceror
i just thought if there was an announcement cub was coming back, even for a short time, that word would get around & maybe players would be a little more active.

I enjoy how Neppg gives legitimate reasoning behind his explanation, and the masses respond with "we want duh CUB"

..doing something like a newbie weekend where you can do a scavenger hunt for skillballs, petballs, resources etc all donated by the rich and maybe something like a training day to learn sallos, razor, targeting etc..

However, this sounds like something that might actually improve the server.

amtothepm

Knight
You guys are all a bunch of faggots. Another CUB is an awful idea.

You want to reduce worldsaves? Why not delete the 100,000 accounts that haven't been accessed in 7 years.... Loaded max storages of the 200 active players is nothing compared to all that shit.

"you guys are all a bunch of faggots"

cryingggg

amtothepm

Knight
The greed on hybrid just blows my mind at this point. Instead of doing something like a newbie weekend where you can do a scavenger hunt for skillballs, petballs, resources etc all donated by the rich and maybe something like a training day to learn sallos, razor, targeting etc.. NOPE let's just cater to the rich and the last 20 idocs left and do another CUB EVENT WOOT!!!!!

Are you guys trying to put hybrid out of it's misery or trying to save it? Pretty hard to figure it out at this point.

I won't check this again but you should really think about the difference between personal greed and the life of the shard.

fucking owned

White Lotus

Sorceror
10 things we need before another CUB

1. out of game promotion by the community to get new players
2. in game promotion of upcoming changes
3. a serious faction update that has "pvp rewards"
4. a dungeon reward system for the pvmers
5. new monsters/paragons/ and levels to dungeons
6. those stealable rares need to be seasonal and change every 3-6months to something else(producing true rares)
7. sallos working for patched clients
8. a serious duel pit system upgrade(betting system, big areana for massive fights, a reset of the duel ladder, a 2v2-5v5 and guild duel ladder )
9. a GOOD bounty system(not some gay uof every death=24hours stat bs)
10. a better attitude towards new/returning players and each other as a community cuz we are just playing a game after all. some of you guys are very personal and huge trolls

Its funny because everyone claims they want a better hybrid but few people actually are doing anything to try to improve it except complaining. I personally been messaging every pvper i know/knew telling them sallos is back and changes are coming. Been trying my hardest to push for the above changes(I've made threads for almost all of them explain exactly how they could work) but I understand it is alot for one person(Suzy) to code.

Bottom line we gotta pull together to make this stuff happen. I apluad the new staff because lets be real in the short time they been in control we have seen more changes and staff interaction in 6 months then we had seen for years before.

White Lotus

Sorceror
Need a system were you get more gold from monsters, but also there are more ways beside poker and rangers that drains your gold. I agree 100%. A healthy economy has production and high exportation.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
12. a seriousss donation store overhaul
13. a seriousss hybrid website overhaul
14. a "new concept" for CUB......... that's based on turning in old handouts.. there are way too many on here that makes most handouts not worth much
15. what else does hybrid need? hybrid needs a "rares market"... most "true rares" and "semi true rares" are not worth even a fraction of what they used to. For example - even the rose of trinsic - is now on the donation store.... is there even anything that is worth something anymore?

I can go on and on and onnn ;/

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Honestly if white lotuses #1 suggestion was funded by even say, 5% of donation $ put into an add banner on some free MMO list type Site or something.. Idk what that shit actually costs but it would bring a lot of players I bet