UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Staff (90% this post is deleted or blocked)

silvertiger

Knight
The fact is that post you are talking about had a lot of flaming in it. I know because I reported one of the posts before it got hello kittied. It seems your former friends can't hold an intelligent discussion without flaming. The person's who usually handle forum moderation are @Shino and @Larson . As far as I know shino isn't involved in the PvP community. I don't think Larson is either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Toke

Traveler
@Toke
Mr. Town Rapist,
Can you link a thread that has gotten lich lorded that is not breaking the forum rules? Also, you should change your signature, you obviously do give a fuck.

Thanks.
YEA IS ON THE INICIAL POST ON THE BOTTOM IF YOU HAD READ IT
:D your welcome

Loler

Page
I guess I'll give it a whirl. Now mind you I dont have thin skin so none of this offended me but as far as I can see it is all rule breaking depending on the digression of the GM.

"I <3 hello kitty @Bad Mutha"-Bassmaster98
edited because it fit the criteria

"Really? You GMs really don't like it when i say a comment towards Hz, and you alter my message to say something else.
Get real homies."-Bassmaster98
talking shit to gms

"Yep, @Feersum Endjinn

You are a trammie noob, take your quotes elsewhere, or shall I kill you when i get home just like I kill @MB @Bad Mutha @Ivanzito @royal kapero2 @will-demise @alllex @Loler @Duke @Tokeman420 @CaptainNuke "-Bassmaster98
Flaming now its not that bad but on the 3rd post in a row by him still talking shit non stop you can guess whats going to happen.

"You are such a tittie baby @royal kapero2

1) grow up
2) grow up
3) get real
4) go back to #1

Duel pits tonight?"-Bassmaster98
Getting the point yet?

"If staff doesn't like people being talked about then they should look into the shit we ask them to instead ignoring everything."-Zulu2401
Calling out staff i guess i see where bass learned.

"worse part in all of this is how heavy demise staff weighs in on these community posts..even go as far as editing posts.. professional..."Toke

Guess you learned a little from zulu too.

Toke

Traveler
I guess I'll give it a whirl. Now mind you I dont have thin skin so none of this offended me but as far as I can see it is all rule breaking depending on the digression of the GM.

"I <3 hello kitty @Bad Mutha"-Bassmaster98
edited because it fit the criteria

"Really? You GMs really don't like it when i say a comment towards Hz, and you alter my message to say something else.
Get real homies."-Bassmaster98
talking shit to gms

"Yep, @Feersum Endjinn

You are a trammie noob, take your quotes elsewhere, or shall I kill you when i get home just like I kill @MB @Bad Mutha @Ivanzito @royal kapero2 @will-demise @alllex @Loler @Duke @Tokeman420 @CaptainNuke "-Bassmaster98
Flaming now its not that bad but on the 3rd post in a row by him still talking shit non stop you can guess whats going to happen.

"You are such a tittie baby @royal kapero2

1) grow up
2) grow up
3) get real
4) go back to #1

Duel pits tonight?"-Bassmaster98
Getting the point yet?

"If staff doesn't like people being talked about then they should look into the shit we ask them to instead ignoring everything."-Zulu2401
Calling out staff i guess i see where bass learned.

"worse part in all of this is how heavy demise staff weighs in on these community posts..even go as far as editing posts.. professional..."Toke

Guess you learned a little from zulu too.
so lolermachine ur point is ur got alot of free time.. if not what is your point?

zulu2401

Squire
The most despicable thing on earth is respect based on fear. Why fear staff? A passive aggressive comment should be the least of their worries. It's all about how you interpret everything and anything ever posted. 'Trolling' to you may be a joke to someone else. Like if said your momma should stop feeding you donuts because you smell like a fuckin cop. Joke to me, probably trolling to you. Doesn't matter though.

Last edited by a moderator:

zulu2401

Squire
so lolermachine ur point is ur got alot of free time.. if not what is your point?
He's pointing out problems that don't exist. All I see in these posts are the difference between a person who lives in the city and a person who lives in the country. Bassmaster jokes around a lot and I even more so. The way you interpret an insult or a negative comment is all on you. Its a good chance it's not even a big fuckin deal until assholes like loler put the idea in everyones head that it's trolling and flaming. It's not. You have no idea how often we laugh at this retarded crap. Annoying ass trolling would be something to the effect of going to everyone's threads that I don't like, and then spamming death snapshots and videos that no one gives a shit about. Not a word has been said about any of the those things. As far as a that goes, Hz as a whole, does more trolling than the entire population of demise. You play to grief players so why cry about something on forums when all you accomplish in game is making every player miserable at every opportunity and get away with it.

Loler

Page
And thus you bassmaster zulu ajani will just spam threads and never understand whats going on. You will cry favoritism/hacks/scripts/bugs/exploits when its you that is the problem. Keep on going following Zulu down his delusional path, we all seen how well that worked for bassmaster he got a 2 week ban finally after spamming for 4 months. I doubt it will take gms another 4 months when his guildmates are doing the same thing and I doubt after his 2 weeks is up it will be more then a month before hes permad from forums.

Finding those quotes were all from the same thread that was only 2 pages long on the post you told me i couldnt find any. It took me 3 minutes to copy paste all of them.

Also Zulu think what you want the rules are plainly listed
"Punitive Measures

Violation of the rules outlined above will result in jail time and/or temporary suspension of your account. In all cases we reserve the right to use staff discretion."
I doubt you actually read anything anyone posts you just mash that keyboard of yours laughing to yourself thinking "oh boy i got them good there, yeah and take that and that and that." You rarely post anything not report worthy just like you did there taking another shot at staff. Get off your high horse. If you want to have staff fix something Private message them. Get in touch with one of them find out who you can talk to too report all these awful atrocities HZ commits, instead of talking shit to them non stop on the forums. I can tell you if I was staff and you constantly bashed me i wouldnt even look at your posts other then to edit out the filth or ban you.

Sorry for the essay but it probably wont get threw anyways.

Loler

Page
Oh and btw i dont cry on forums or about the forums. I figured I'd give you a little insight since you seem to be having a problem understanding. I'm willing to bet more then half the reports you and bassmaster have gotten are from non HZ or KVG members. I wouldnt however be suprised hearing that some of the reports on you two are from KVG side.

zulu2401

Squire
You're right. I'm so ignorant and blinded by my own rage and fury I can't see myself ever breaking a rule. Maybe I should ask the Lord to forgive me and hope I don't burn eternally in the lake of fire. Gameplay rules no, forums rules yes. I openly admit to breaking a few but what I do here doesn't affect gameplay anything close to what you and your guild do in game. Seeing as how this is the only place I'm able to say anything about it then so be it. Most you are so weak minded.

Xionu

Sorceror
YEA IS ON THE INICIAL POST ON THE BOTTOM IF YOU HAD READ IT
:D your welcome
Cool thanks, I don't have time to sit and read a noon qqing about pointless shit..

It seems they lich lorded it because anything negatively said about the GMs here on Demise gets lich lorded. But can you blame them? Its their attempt at keeping the peace while not being able to hop online im guessing.

You should just hop on, qq less, and mind your own biscuits

Xionu

Sorceror
@Toke
There use to be a guild section of the forums, where everyone was free to post. There isn't anymore because of the guild PvP war.. So creating a thread with a guild tag in the title is just idiotic.

Loler

Page
I can see this is going no where. You don't see my point and I don't see yours. You know exactly what kind of crap has happened in game. Sitting on my stealther the last couple of days and watch people walk through hz perma gate only to be fielded out from re-entry and then ganked. Hz and loop both dual client when my guild plays stealthers. They play on their pvp character and their detect hidden bot stands in their house. Same with spawns, play spawner until action happens then switch client to pvper. You guys field ghosts, not only to immobilize but to stop them from accepting res gump. I kill loop and Hz fuckin afk sampires almost daily, sometimes several times a day. Those are just a few examples. You guys have no integrity and you shit all over the server every chance you get. MB doesn't do anything but screw up the economy and then enjoy griefing players. Thats like buyin a bitch flowers after you rape her.
The difference between me and you is you are delusional. You actually believe this propaganda bullshit you preach. You are as delusional as trump and are probably one of his many supporters with how flawed your logic is. I also posted factual information from the forum showing exactly where you messed up which rules you broke and how you broke them. Just because you are delusional doesnt mean the boogyman hz or "corrupt staff" is out to get you. Also 90% of the shit you blame HZ of is speculation and not fact or just not against the rules at all. Id point out the multiple things you put in this quote that is legal here but YOU think it shouldn't. Thats all well and good but what you think should be legal and what is legal are clearly two different things. Maybe you should go back to that server you Quit demise to go play on a few months ago maybe the forums will be more peaceful for a few more weeks before you come back to "dominate hz"

Have a lovely day this is the last time in this thread I will respond to your fierce love of HZ.

zulu2401

Squire
The difference between me and you is you are delusional. You actually believe this propaganda bullshit you preach. You are as delusional as trump and are probably one of his many supporters with how flawed your logic is. I also posted factual information from the forum showing exactly where you messed up which rules you broke and how you broke them. Just because you are delusional doesnt mean the boogyman hz or "corrupt staff" is out to get you. Also 90% of the shit you blame HZ of is speculation and not fact or just not against the rules at all. Id point out the multiple things you put in this quote that is legal here but YOU think it shouldn't. Thats all well and good but what you think should be legal and what is legal are clearly two different things. Maybe you should go back to that server you Quit demise to go play on a few months ago maybe the forums will be more peaceful for a few more weeks before you come back to "dominate hz"

Have a lovely day this is the last time in this thread I will respond to your fierce love of HZ.
Thank God you mean I finally get you to shut up? Praise jesus it's a miracle!