UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dinner Crashers took our stuff!

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
The staff here had a nice dinner party planned tonight where we all get together and eat, drink, and have a good time.

Things were going great, until there was a very loud knock at the door. Upon answering the door we were rushed by a horde of undead all wanting to partake in our dinner.

These uninvited guests all came in and started to take everything they could grab. They took our food, our wine, cups, plates and even our furniture!

As of right now all the GMs and Counselors are trying to hunt them down and corner them into a single area where they can't escape. Once we do that we will need your help to punish these rude dinner crashers, keep our stuff as a reward.

It will take all night for us to get these delinquents forced into a single area. Be ready sometime after 5 pm pacific (03/10/2011) which we should have them all rounded up for you guys to take care of!

Please do not page in about the progress of the round up, we will be very busy hunting them down, once we are done we will tell everyone, so be patient :)

Jam-hybrid

Knight
sounds fun, too bad that's in the middle of my work shift. Hopefully it'llstill be going down when i'm done work.

Iddio

Page
woot, an outdoor event...love it..

FaceIt

Sorceror
Aight.. I have no idea what's going on hah! xD Can someone explain what he means?:p I'm so tired and can't think right now xD