UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dinner Crashers took our stuff!

Tusk

Sorceror
which means your isp. they buy rights to lines that your shit goes through. so they just bought crap access.
atleast thats what the guy explaining it to me told me.
no, that is not it. so not it.
i's probably a router or a connection that connect east coast to the hybrid server, is acting up or down.

Iddio

Page
and it's always dumb fucks like you who think i won't already made sure if it's my connection or the path to server. i can ping other server without any packetloss, just hybrid. since the others on the server reports no lag, then it's the path between me and the server.

sheeesh.. ::HUGS:: .. feel any better?

this is why hybird sucks. we wait 2hours for an event and they spawn it in a piece of shit dungeon that no one in their right mind would have marked. good job hybird another shitty ass fucking event. im out

yeah this shard is jsut a disappointment now. i said how shitty the event was and got jailed. but can you blame me? wait 2hours for them to start the crap event then it turns out to be an event i have to have a tamer for ( not only that but i can promise this event will go until 11pm) . sry i own a pvp char and thats it. love how they dont space the ancients and skeletons away from each other instead of 6 compacted together. wish i had my 100 of each reg back tbh. i knew i should have quit this shard when i originally stated it. 24hours advance to make a tourny and this is the best they can do? and to be hosted in such a piece of shit dungeon? i guess the reason why they could do that is because no one goes to their failed attempt at a dungeon. how hard is it to really realize what uogamers want after running the shard since 2001? seriously. was even more fucked up when some guy stealthed all the way up to the gm and the gm revealed him. needless to say he didnt last more than 9 seconds. way to ruin events for people

anyway im done venting dont look for me on uo forums ever again and after tonight dont look for me on uo period

W

whispers

i think i saw a chair of some sort, but i only saw it for 20-30ms before it was looted :>
thanks for the event, was fun :)

bryant

Sorceror
yeah this shard is jsut a disappointment now. i said how shitty the event was and got jailed. but can you blame me? wait 2hours for them to start the crap event then it turns out to be an event i have to have a tamer for ( not only that but i can promise this event will go until 11pm) . sry i own a pvp char and thats it. love how they dont space the ancients and skeletons away from each other instead of 6 compacted together. wish i had my 100 of each reg back tbh. i knew i should have quit this shard when i originally stated it. 24hours advance to make a tourny and this is the best they can do? and to be hosted in such a piece of shit dungeon? i guess the reason why they could do that is because no one goes to their failed attempt at a dungeon. how hard is it to really realize what uogamers want after running the shard since 2001? seriously.
anyway im done venting dont look for me on uo forums ever again and after tonight dont look for me on uo period

Wow why dont you do us all a favor and fucking quit.
God i get sick of hearing these ungreatful crying little bitches. I have a 14 month old that dosent need this much Attention!!!

Mara

Knight
Congratulations Ulrich, you the man. Thankyou staff for the event. It was a really rough night for me in there. Only thing I got was some new enemies, but the effort with the event was appreciated. Just wasn't my night.

Sorry for the rez-kill an agent / real life (even though we are supposedly enemies). Didn't know you were just getting your pet out without stuff on you. Not normally my style to go after people in that situation, not even my enemies. Sorry man.

I think the GM Killer Dragon killed me from full health at 115 Hp, even after I had hidden, from the firebreath after taking a shot at it. Can't be sure though. Then there were the foot-stoolers, and the folks outside killing people trying to get in. Naughty bastards.