UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dinner Crashers took our stuff!

Mara

Knight
I hear ya, but no, I don't make exceptions for that sort of thing. Just thought he was down to fight like a few stragglers still down there. I had just gotten backdoor flamestrike killed by someone else while I was killing leftover spawn hoping something picked an item up, so I figured were still down there mixing it up. Not even for my mortal enemies that get me 5v1 and all get rez killed if I know they have nothing. Well, there was this Timberland guy one time...He had it coming that day though, so who knows.

I go there and I lag out like 4 times, THEN my bf picks the perfect moment to start am argument with me. So i kinda just sat there, but from what I saw it was a good time :)

Congrats to those who got something!

april0395

Sorceror
I lagged like crazy the entire time, so I just stayed in the dungeon resing people. Until I was killed by a stray skele dragon and immediately looted by someone. Ran around for about 10 minutes trying to find someone to res me without having to run back outside. No such luck, though. Thanks guys. rofl :]

Hiroshima242

Traveler
Got a Game Master's Goblet, it was a pretty nice event, sometimes frustrating but it was pretty cool!
Thank you staff for your dedication here!

Hydrofiend

Knight
That barstool thing is just mean. GM's and their sense of humor.

Even though I didn't attend, i'm happy to see this type of stuff happening on Hybrid. I've been saying for years that people will play the game when they have a chance at rares. Hopefully this was just testing the water, and they put in a constant rare drop system on monsters that doesn't require a gm to run the "event".

Mara

Knight
I lagged like crazy the entire time, so I just stayed in the dungeon resing people. Until I was killed by a stray skele dragon and immediately looted by someone. Ran around for about 10 minutes trying to find someone to res me without having to run back outside. No such luck, though. Thanks guys. rofl :]

The event seemed to have huge participation. I think I may have been the first person to successfully make it deep into the interior, but the spawn was so heavy that I didn't have a chance, and certainly couldn't make it back out alive. My first character died in about 10 seconds at the entrance after being stamina trapped by skeletons and what not, with a Skeletal Dragon doing it's thing. Probably died 6 or 7 times, and lost maybe 100k trying, but it was still a great event. I didn't have any lag issues for a change even though I have a 2002 computer, so it may have something to do with patching or video card settings. I've had plenty of trouble with that stuff in the past though.

I don't want to see another Skeletal Dragon for a very long time.

White Lotus

Sorceror
they should do the old town raids...where they make spawn like that raid the towns in waves... each wave getting stronger then the last and the guards disabled for the event.......

Wow why dont you do us all a favor and fucking quit.
God i get sick of hearing these ungreatful crying little bitches. I have a 14 month old that dosent need this much Attention!!!

What's he ungrateful for? He thought it was a shitty event that wasted his time. I'm sure a lot of people had the same thought. No need to bring your kid into this (no matter how little attention your 14 month old needs).

I think what he was implying, was that the GM's worked hard and put effort into an event to bring us all together and he took what Alchy said as, kind of a spit in the face.
Saying "I didnt really care for that event" or even "Well, that kinda sucked" is a little different from saying "Well fuck this shitty fucking server, blah blah blah fuck fuck fuck I quit"

It's just.. rude. There has obviously been a little more going on in Hybrid right now because of our playerbase drop.

Our GM's just don't wanna lose us, so they're trying to keep us here by spicing things up a bit. Why don't you start looking it at THAT point of view, as appose to being greedy and always expecting something to go YOUR way. Maybe you'll see just how kind, and dedicated the Gm's on this shard really are.

(That wasn't intended for a specific person, just speaking general here.)

i didnt get anything from the event. just do like everyone else does, and buy stuff if u missed out. pretty cool event, damn sure hard to survive on a red in that mess. can honestly say i didnt die on that char, and i got like 7 loot bags, so all in all, not too bad. i did get to RUN out with a full beetle!