UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dinner Crashers took our stuff!

Quit whining its not like the east coast doesn't already have a significant advantage from the rest of the world 99% of the other time.

Tusk

Sorceror
its not the east coast. its your provider and who it uses to connect you to the server.
and it's always dumb fucks like you who think i won't already made sure if it's my connection or the path to server. i can ping other server without any packetloss, just hybrid. since the others on the server reports no lag, then it's the path between me and the server.

and it's always dumb fucks like you who think i won't already made sure if it's my connection or the path to server. i can ping other server without any packetloss, just hybrid. since the others on the server reports no lag, then it's the path between me and the server.

which means your isp. they buy rights to lines that your shit goes through. so they just bought crap access.
atleast thats what the guy explaining it to me told me.