UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DIY Naked template guide

skillVal = your med
m.ManaMax = your max mana
m.Mana = current mana

If you dont care for the math of it just know that The lower max mana you have the easier it is to succeed at actively meding when your low on mana.

At gm med:
If you have 80 max mana and try to med at 5 remaining mana you will have 100% chance to med.
If you have 120 max mana and try to med at 5 remaining mana you will have 20% chance to med.

But if you used 75 mana on either of them you will have 100% chance to med.

uocarnage

Squire
skillVal = your med
m.ManaMax = your max mana
m.Mana = current mana

If you dont care for the math of it just know that The lower max mana you have the easier it is to succeed at actively meding when your low on mana.

At gm med:
If you have 80 max mana and try to med at 5 remaining mana you will have 100% chance to med.
If you have 120 max mana and try to med at 5 remaining mana you will have 20% chance to med.

But if you used 75 mana on either of them you will have 100% chance to med.
ahh now i kinda get it lol

Pont

Knight
Lets break it down, I'll enter my Mana values and my med:

(50.0 + (( skillVal - ( m.ManaMax - m.Mana ) ) * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + (( 101 - (76 - 0)) * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + (( 101 - 76 ) * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + (25 * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + 50) / 100
100 / 100

So my chance to active med when my med is at 101 and max mana is 76 is 100 / 100 i.e. 100% of the time.

This works on every calculation where med is set 25 above your max mana. To be able to mediatate when you hit 0 mana.

So why would I want to active med so much? Well on a naked char where you can't build up MR to 17 and have limited optimum skills and stats due to lack of item bonuses. At above GM in meditation you get an increased multiple meditation bonus. When actively meditating this bonus is doubled.

Basicaly with my raw stats and skills on a human with 76 int and 101 med taking into account no MR bonus I would passive meditate at 1.34 mana points per second and active med at 2.38 mana per second. Useful between casting WOD to finish off large enemies.

uocarnage

Squire
Lets break it down, I'll enter my Mana values and my med:

(50.0 + (( skillVal - ( m.ManaMax - m.Mana ) ) * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + (( 101 - (76 - 0)) * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + (( 101 - 76 ) * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + (25 * 2)) / 100
(50.0 + 50) / 100
100 / 100

So my chance to active med when my med is at 101 and max mana is 76 is 100 / 100 i.e. 100% of the time.

This works on every calculation where med is set 25 above your max mana. To be able to mediatate when you hit 0 mana.

So why would I want to active med so much? Well on a naked char where you can't build up MR to 17 and have limited optimum skills and stats due to lack of item bonuses. At above GM in meditation you get an increased multiple meditation bonus. When actively meditating this bonus is doubled.

Basicaly with my raw stats and skills on a human with 76 int and 101 med taking into account no MR bonus I would passive meditate at 1.34 mana points per second and active med at 2.38 mana per second. Useful between casting WOD to finish off large enemies.
ahh i see thank your for breaking it down

meekhiro

Squire
I got a ?. i believe i read on here that you can't use a fireworks wand for special attacks right? i tried last night and i could dismount and disarm someone with mine. can anyone else confirm this too?

Pont

Knight
I got a ?. i believe i read on here that you can't use a fireworks wand for special attacks right? i tried last night and i could dismount and disarm someone with mine. can anyone else confirm this too?
Yes you can now, this was fixed a while back.

Cornwallis

Sorceror
Citizens,

After many trials and different templates, I have come to the conclusion that for PvM related naked characters, a simple spellweaver is supreme.

Skills in order to achieve this are easy:

120 Focus
120 Meditation
120 Resisting Spells
120 Spellweaving
65 Chivalry (For Sacred Journey)

This leaves you with 175 skill points to use in whatever you like.

* Wrestle/Anat for defense
OR
* Spirit Speak
OR
* Hiding/Stealth
OR
*Ninjitsu
OR
*Bushido

You choose.

Even though that is the best PvM template, I still like the challenge of my naked archer and naked swordsmanship templates.

Pont

Knight
Optimised my Pontauban template even further and don't mind sharing the latest tweeks if it helps others:

Stats:
Str 125, Dex 54, Int 81 (mods inc)

Skills:
Hiding - 100
Med - 101 (mods inc)
Necro - 80
Ninjitsu - 60
RS - 101 (120 raw, protection applied + mods)
Spellweaving - 120
SS - 110
Stealth - 40

Items worn:
Blessed hat - MR2, LMC 7%, HPI 5, Night sight
Blessed lucky necklace + 200 luck
Blessed Spellbook - MR2, Med+11, RS+11
Blessed Quiver of infinity - Damage mod 10%, DCI 5%
Blessed Royal Guard sash - MR2, LRC 10%, INT + 5
Blessed leather ninja belt with DP shurikens
Blessed skirt .......
Faction blessed arcane thigh boots
Blessed for Pontauban totem of the void

Items in pack:
Blessed leather ninja belt with DP shurikens x 2
Faction blessed arcane thigh boots x 2
Blessed spellweaving book
Blessed book of chivalry
Blessed book of ninjitsu
Blessed Osian Grimoire
Blessed boat (called seaman)
Blessed pile of glacial snow
Blessed runebook (20 charges)

Here's a pic:

Untitled.jpg

Cornwallis

Sorceror
He dropped Chiv for more SS, Necro, and Ninjitsu.

As I recall from convos with ponts, he used chiv for healing, sacred journey, and res'ing other people. Now he just uses SS for healing, recalls for recalling, and who cares about res'ing others anyways lol