UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explosion Potion Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark

Explosion Potion Change

All explosion potions have been changed to have a random 'fuse' timer from 3.75 to 7.25 seconds. We hope this change fixes any balance issues with them that needed to be addressed.

This change will be effective after the nightly server restart.

A

AllasPancakes

Good

Greate to prevent scripts but i think 7secs is a bit much... :eek:

german_kai

Wanderer
if i understand correctly loser pvpers who use the pots wont be able to throw em and know they will definately hit...if this is the case Deltagreen is crying cause hes a loser pvper and cant play his noskills style of pvp anymore

FrEeQ-hybrid

Sorceror
The damage was the problem.

30 damage from a potion?! That's throwing an ebolt at someone.

The problem wasn't potion spam... it was potion damage.

Explosion/Purple Pot/E-bolt can kill someone... heh

A

AllasPancakes

Dont wanna make this opinion thread a mess but no one asked u what u think off other pvpers....

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
Its part of the game.

I'll admit I die from them alot, but I dont cry because I die from them.

Keep up w/ the game, or dont play here.

Common fuckin sense.

- Keep flaming me, I dont care fyi.

german_kai

Wanderer
true i apologize for the stab at his pvp abilities its just if u use the right macro u can make purple pots hit all the time and i knew someone who could instant kill people with it basically so it was just pretty gay, anyways lata.

M

Mark

Exactly Lord Lardo, they are still viable, just not for the ones who depend on a one button razor macro to use them effectively.

I'm glad you are all posting your opinions, because we really are trying to change things for the better.

no, people throw them constantly. poison explosion stun pot in between and ebolt and then another pot? yeah thats real good...way to go

i dont see why its a big deal that theyre nerfed. you can still throw by hand but you dont have your macro to do it so whats the big deal? was pressing a button for 30 extra damage really that much fun? now you have to cast a few more spells.....big deal

Delta Green is one of the newbie COMs who run around speed-hacking, massive raping with Krrios and company, and hurling purple pots. Why do they have so many points? Not because they're remotely good pvpers, but because they spam trash pots at us real players. Some others I can think of are Tacu Tacu, Bomberman, and many other losers who suck in duels, yet do good in the field with gay ass pots. Can't wait to see all those newbie COMs go down in 5 seconds now that there INSTANT DEATH BUTTON doesn't work anymore.

~Cy

aSydiK

Sorceror
I personally hated the use of purp pots...that is until I tried them. The timers were fine before considering the 50 different ways to avoid being hit by them...But I do agree the damage should be lowered.

Flame away...I don't really give a shit, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.