UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Explosion Potion Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rise Against said:
meh...multitasker sux and is wrong. people like delta/com are gonna gank u with or without pots cause they suck teh balls all day. what makes u think pots are pvp at all in the first place. shit in any game, the word pot is usually considered cheap. diablo= u drank a pot and ur gay no one will fight u. fight like a warrior faggots

FLAME ON!!

2 Questions,

1. What was your english grade and what grade were you in?

2. Ever hear of hardcore PvP?(Pots allowed)

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
im about 50/50 about this change. On one hand everyone knows mages PWN dexxys. So dexxy pot throwers pretty much balanced this out. On the other hand...the hybrid pot throwers had a very unfair advantage. Mage + dexxy skill + pots.

If you wanted to even this all out.....pure dexxy's should be able to throw pots at the normal time length. hybrids, and pure mages should have the randomized pot's. (if its at all possible to do this)

.....now dont flame me thinking im a pot thrower, cuz im not. Never have.....and probably will sometime in the near future. When i get bored of pure mage.

This is the best solution. (thumbs up for admins)

Making the timer longer would not change the fact that people would still use scripts to throw them (in which is ruining pvp in my opinion). Hence the best solution is the render them inscriptible by using a random timer like the admins have done.

DeltaGreen: Why should people adapt to a bug? An analogy, crime is occuring 24/7, should we adapt to it, or should we find a solution to prevent it? And if you say so much bullshit about not complaining to the admins, well, you are indirectly complaining to the admins now in this forum if you didnt notice.

Multitasker

Wanderer
The good thing about UOGamers in my opinion is that you can always adapt. Of course there are those who struggle to adapt and either make a big deal out of it or quit the server (example is when Reality, Eraxor and CC started owning order/chaos with explo pot scripts.) At the time no one really know how the heck they owned so bad with them, and could cast spells while the timer is going and many people said that they were admins so they basically had an unfair advantage. Once someone (i think eraxor) posted how to make the macro on Razor many people started trying them (myself included.) Of course it took a long time to master using the macro as a lot of times if you casted to slow or if they ran off screen or around a corner youd blow yourself up. Purple pots helped me on Green Lantern a shit load when pking, although i never used alchemy on a pvp char until factions.

They really arent so bad still, you can hand time them and use them on runners (just probably cant kill any of them cause youll get 5 or 6 or worse yet 7 second timers.)

Everyone who bitched about "scripts" is a fucking idiot because those "macroes" were available to anyone, so how did it ruin PVP?

strtrk

Wanderer
Multitasker said:
The good thing about UOGamers in my opinion is that you can always adapt. Of course there are those who struggle to adapt and either make a big deal out of it or quit the server (example is when Reality, Eraxor and CC started owning order/chaos with explo pot scripts.) At the time no one really know how the heck they owned so bad with them, and could cast spells while the timer is going and many people said that they were admins so they basically had an unfair advantage. Once someone (i think eraxor) posted how to make the macro on Razor many people started trying them (myself included.) Of course it took a long time to master using the macro as a lot of times if you casted to slow or if they ran off screen or around a corner youd blow yourself up. Purple pots helped me on Green Lantern a shit load when pking, although i never used alchemy on a pvp char until factions.

They really arent so bad still, you can hand time them and use them on runners (just probably cant kill any of them cause youll get 5 or 6 or worse yet 7 second timers.)

Everyone who bitched about "scripts" is a fucking idiot because those "macroes" were available to anyone, so how did it ruin PVP?

best post ever

Everyone has these macros. anyone who says no they don't is dumb. In fact now that they have changed the timer, they've only removed them from pvp because no one can stand around for seven seconds waiting to throw a potion when you can be casting spells in that time. It's not because its unmacroable, believe me, it's still macroable. If they made ebolts take 7 seconds to cast no one would use that either.

Only dexers will use exp pots cuz they dont need to cast spells (and they can hold 2 handed weps while doing it, WTF?).

Trying to get it unmacroable is futile. people are smart, they'll find a way to macro anything. Ever heard of EasyUO?

Enough. You are all crying about adapting to pvp, how about you adapt to this change, I am so sick and tired of seeing people WHINE, yes that is what you are doing whining, over a freaking loss of a free 30 damage. Why don't you all listen to yourselves and fucking adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.