UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Faction Reset

Should factions be reset on January 1st, 2010?

• Yes

Votes: 205 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 49 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

impact-

Sorceror
Re: Faction Reset

InfamousRO;2004985 said:
Here are some good ideas to help restore the faction system...

4. Non-Faction members "cannot" heal faction members. You can only be healed by yourself or other faction members. (This can stem cheating where blues are healing a faction member). To make this a little less harsh, only when faction member is in combat with another faction member.

This is just a few ideas.

lol.... sir learn factions before you suggest things to fix them.

InfamousRO;2004985 said:
Here are some good ideas to help restore the faction system...

1. Only 1 IP per Faction.

2. Only allow faction members to be resurrected at shrines, fellow faction members or faction controlled towns. (will help increase the need to have captured towns).

3. Change the voting system on faction stones to 1 per IP.

4. Non-Faction members "cannot" heal faction members. You can only be healed by yourself or other faction members. (This can stem cheating where blues are healing a faction member). To make this a little less harsh, only when faction member is in combat with another faction member.

5. Monthly Point Reset, this will prevent farming of points since every 30 days it will reset.

This is just a few ideas.

1. Agree
2. Who doesn't already use a shrine or friend in the same faction to res them? Using a faction town healer to res is asking for an rk.
3. You obviously don't play factions
4. Interesting Idea

Making only 2 factions would be stupid, I don't think we should alter how the faction system was originally made on OSI.. 4 Factions, you still would have the same amount of oranges, and more people on your side...

i would just reset and kick all people and guilds from factions. they need to start from scratch. with no one in there is no old players losing due to atrophy. make it 1 faction per IP. they are right most join just to farm the regs or just to fight with whichever group is on and rolling deep. making the zergs bigger.

BurntFingers

Wanderer

I personally dont like the little newbie faggots just joining factions to farm resources maybe only allow players with level 3 or higher purchase from vendors. Also if a factioner does not get a kill in a week auto kick. Still keep 4 factions

Timberland;2005192 said:
ya mark remove 2 factions !!!! (remove sl+com)

and change the system tb (order) minax (chaos)

horrible idea. would create less oj's and more friendlies. the current problem is the lack of action, why do the opposite than try to fix it?

i hope staff don't listen to people like this and take advice from those who actually know how to play the game.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Ok, Its like this. If you run into del on a PK charachter, 15 - 30 people will come chase you. What we need to do is try to take the new players out of the banks and put into the pvp scene. whatever idea will accomplish this is the idea i want implemented.

Squire

Doctor Jones;2007649 said:
horrible idea. would create less oj's and more friendlies. the current problem is the lack of action, why do the opposite than try to fix it?

i hope staff don't listen to people like this and take advice from those who actually know how to play the game.
QFT.
About 75% of this thread doesn't even faction/pvp.

supdog1337;2007904 said:
i hope you're not talking about yourself
Who are you?
Right, we're talking factions, you're talking banksitters.

-Link

Squire

supdog1337;2008107 said:
i'm the person you're scared to 1v1
I'm not scared of anyone really, remember this game is just full of pixels, and you're the no namer.

Status
Not open for further replies.