UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Football World Cup 2010

psz

Administrator
Re: Football World Cup 2010

I'd have to brush up on the block qualifying before I make any predictions...

However, I'll "go out on a limb" and guess South America vs Europe :-P

Muggz

Sorceror

Uh you guys not know that Olympic hockey is 2010 and much more important?

Muggz

Sorceror

I'm going to predict Canada vs. Russia for Gold game with Canada winning it.

New Deity

Wanderer

will italy do the two world cups in a row feat? i'm italian, not betting on it. they are nowhere near competing with the best of the best. it's a tussle between argentina and the netherlands. i think england will have a say aswell.. altho as an internation outfit they lack the chemistry that most other squads have. anyway i can't wait for the world cup.. im a big football fan :) and my cousin is gettin married right in the final...... FUCK THE WEDDING.

Oaks

Knight

The draws were last week so now it is known who plays who.

Brazil v Portugal should be a very interesting match, and North Korea must be delighted with their group ;)

parv_

Sorceror

And what you in North America call it football anyway. In your "version" they don't use their feet, nor it's a ball they're using. :)

Lars Deich

Wanderer

parv_;670607 said:
And what you in North America call it football anyway. In your "version" they don't use their feet, nor it's a ball they're using. :)

Good point.

I foresee Germany, France, Italy, Portugal and Brazil as the best five.

Finals will be Brazil vs. one of them.

And there's a good chance of Brazil losing. (like the France 3 - 0 Brazil fiasco on 98)

psz

Administrator

As I said earlier this year (in this thread, no less), I haven't kept up with the qulifiyers, but I'll go "out on a limb" and say a South American Team vs a European Team.

;->

Peen8902000

Wanderer

i predict i will not be watching any of this as it is bowl season and texas alabama > 20 guys playing kickball for an hour n a half

Lars Deich

Wanderer

Peen8902000;670724 said:
i predict i will not be watching any of this as it is bowl season and texas alabama > 20 guys playing kickball for an hour n a half

Dont forget the goalies :p

Oaks

Knight

I sincerely hope New Zealand will beat Italy even though that might be wishful thinking. Unexpected outcomes are always fun. Nothing against Italy but it is always fun to support the underdog.

As for the finals, it usually (always?) is an European/South American affair, Spain v Brazil should be a cracker (if possible). Though it wouldn't surprise me if Germany once again manages to squeeze through all the way.