UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Football World Cup 2010

Conan22

Page
Re: Football World Cup 2010

jaasso;741472 said:
i dont understand why ronaldinho was left out, he had such a great season. i hope brazil will reach semi-finals at least, always liked their football

I agree. Ronaldinho found your good football again. But Dunga don't trust him, he (Dunga), likes strength, not skill. lol

There's a extraordinary boy playing on Brasil actually, named "Ganso" that Dunga left out too. Probably this boy go to Real Madrid in the next season.

Conan22

Page

Peen8902000;675205 said:
you have names like Ronaldo,Kaka.Maicon,Drogba etc. all in one grouping in a world class stage should bring alot of people to watch who may not necessary watch it to see the best in the world compete with each other.

Drogba is from Ivory Coast.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Conan22;741476 said:
I agree. Ronaldinho found your good football again. But Dunga don't trust him, he (Dunga), likes strength, not skill. lol

There's a extraordinary boy playing on Brasil actually, named "Ganso" that Dunga left out too. Probably this boy go to Real Madrid in the next season.

Well Ronaldinho didnt have a nice season. He only played well the last matches... the others he was in the bench

Ganso is way better and with a lot of future! Dunga is idiot!!
Felipe Melo isnt that good.

Germany is always strong and always as favorite in the world cup but i think this year wont get to the finals.
Argentina always will be favorite.. but who knows!
Portugal nah (sorry sasom)
brasil always favorite too
italia too
spain have a incredible team but sometimes you need more BALLS to be the champion.

Conan22

Page

Xeneize;741642 said:
spain have a incredible team but sometimes you need more BALLS to be the champion.

That's true.

Ppl call Spain "Fury", but I've never seen any fury on those team. ='/

I don't trust Spain.

Conan22

Page

Xeneize;741642 said:
Well Ronaldinho didnt have a nice season. He only played well the last matches... the others he was in the bench

Yes, but Ronaldinho is Ronaldinho.

He is the kind of man that everybody knows have almost incomparable skills with the ball. Him problem imo, he haven't fun on football anymore.

But he still can decide a match. Elano, Julio Baptista, F.Mello, Gilberto Silva, Kleberson... they can't do that.

Oaks

Knight

Baru;741838 said:
Dont forget England guys, it's maybe their time!!

Thing which annoys me is that they are just hyped by the media every time to make more money selling their newspapers/magazines (here in England). Too much focus on their wives, their expenses and other trivial crap which doesn't matter and is none of our business.

Little less conversation little more action please. And an English coach.

My final four:

England vs Brazil.

Germany vs Spain.

(I'd love to see Argentina there instead of Germany - just to watch Messi play - but I have this horrible feeling Maradonna isn't going to improve as a coach between now and the Quarter-Finals...)

FE

Brazil are the reigning world champions.

Spain is favoured this year.

Those are my two picks, anyway.

hugoboss

Sorceror

how do they say it on this shard? hmm.. oh wait... ahuahuahuahuaheuheuheuhihihipewpewpew etcetc

Seer

Wanderer

Bama;742124 said:
What Italy didn't win in 2006?

yup but this doesnt give them the "reigning world champions" title.
Brasil will be always the reigning world champion :cool: