UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Football World Cup 2010

Oaks

Knight
Re: Football World Cup 2010

gugutz;757852 said:
I, on the other hand, think there is no better way to decide a final match.
Its the most exciting way.

Everyone in Brasil remembers the penalties on the 94 world cup.
Every shot creating hundreds of heart beats.
Penalties on the World Cup's finals are like a super colective visual drug.

I don't mean at the very end, after the 2x15 minutes extended play. Game obviously needs a winner.

But, like I wrote, during the actual proper 90 minutes of the match. For me personally, it just ruins a win somewhat.

Oaks

Knight

By the way - I'd appreciate it if in 2014 Brasil could organise massive carnivals/parties every day for the duration of the world cup - the more semi naked brazilian women the better :D

D-Nox

Knight

Oaks;757914 said:
By the way - I'd appreciate it if in 2014 Brasil could organise massive carnivals/parties every day for the duration of the world cup - the more semi naked brazilian women the better :D

Don't ever doubt this again.

Oaks

Knight

And we have a winner; SPAIN !

They bloody well deserved it, holland must have thought that they were auditioning for an upcoming jackie chan movie.

And there is no doubt in my mind that in Brasil in 4 years time it will be one huge party with a great atmosphere, they should have plenty of experience when it comes to that :D

hugoboss

Sorceror

notice how the medical staff decided the best way to check if Alonso had a caved-in chest after that horrendous challenge (which should have been punished!), was to push harder on the damaged area... "hmmm.. if i push this some more and it doesn't go *squelch* he should be ok....."

psz;758503 said:
And someone gained spikes to the chest today :-p

Soccerboxing is real!

PS: Once again it happened, no surprises there. Netherlands team played an unrespectfull, agressive and unlawfull match. Horrible team is horrible.