UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Football World Cup 2010

Re: Football World Cup 2010

Conan22;756203 said:
Maybe at second half time.

45 min = Brasil 1x0 and much better.

45 min = Holand 2x1 and better.

We didn't saw the same match.

I mean overall. It had some good moments and some bad aswell, like that crappy game against Portugal.

I really wanted those 6 stars, but couldnt see us getting them on this cup. I tought we were going to the finals tho, against Argentina, Germany or ESPAÑA, not stoping at Netherlands. Specially after the first half, wich had some really really nice moments.

Conan22

Page

Ageless Venomous;756207 said:
I mean overall. It had some good moments and some bad aswell, like that crappy game against Portugal.

I really wanted those 6 stars, but couldnt see us getting them on this cup. I tought we were going to the finals tho, against Argentina, Germany or ESPAÑA, not stoping at Netherlands. Specially after the first half, wich had some really really nice moments.

Yes, cuz Netherlands is weak if compared to Brasil. What I mean is: Brasil played very well unto the Own Goal (how you can see, Netherlands good luck, Brasil bad luck). So we lose emotional control, Dunga blame, I think, we suffer the second Goal (Corner), and Felipe Melo, the Jerk, got red card.

Accident, imo. We had the team, but not the psicological strengh.

Conan22

Page

lol

Funny to see you highlighting España. lol

I think, for the health of football, Germany deserve to be champion.

At least they won 2 great teams with 4 goals each, and playing the best football on Cup. Spain is suffering to win against small teams, two 1x0 scores.

¡ES PA ÑA!

:)

Conan22;756199 said:
Spain may be champion (I don't doubt anything anymore), but they keep playing like the dwarf they are.

I agree that Spain hasn't shown the more than the odd glimmer of their sublime Euro08 form, but they still have two games in which to shine. I am really looking forward to seeing what they can do against an open, attacking team which actually wants to do more than survive until the penalty shootout - like Germany...

Also, remember what everyone always said about Spain up until recently:

"jugaron como nunca, y perdieron como siempre..."

They aren't playing like dwarves - this time, like all the historically great teams, they are competing - rather than just "playing".

Which is exactly what separates the winners from the losers...

:p

FE

mantorras;756213 said:
That and the offside goal against my country :(

Ya. But Spain and every footballing country in the world can go down that road if they want to...

Que si el penalti, que si el fuera de juego, que si la falta previa, que si el cabrón del arbitro, que si...

;)

mantorras

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;756216 said:
Ya. But Spain and every footballing country in the world can go down that road if they want to...

Que si el penalti, que si el fuera de juego, que si la falta previa, que si el cabrón del arbitro, que si...

;)

Jajaja si ;)

ESPAÑAESPAÑAESPAÑAESPAÑAESPAÑA

BRASILBRASILBRASILBRASILBRASIL

rawr

Conan22

Page

Feersum Endjinn;756212 said:
¡ES PA ÑA!

:)

I agree that Spain hasn't shown the more than the odd glimmer of their sublime Euro08 form, but they still have two games in which to shine. I am really looking forward to seeing what they can do against an open, attacking team which actually wants to do more than survive until the penalty shootout - like Germany...

Also, remember what everyone always said about Spain up until recently:

"jugaron como nunca, y perdieron como siempre..."

They aren't playing like dwarves - this time, like all the historically great teams, they are competing - rather than just "playing".

Which is exactly what separates the winners from the losers...

:p

FE

But it don't change the fact Spain is suffering against weak teams.

PS: the referee would have to order kick again Paraguaian PK, cuz spanish guys invaded the area.

psz

Administrator

OOH! OOH! I CAN! I CAN!

State of Despise
State of Deceit
State of Cowardice
State of Covetousness
State of Pride
State of Shame
State of Atheism
State of Misinformation