UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Football World Cup 2010

hugoboss

Sorceror
Re: Football World Cup 2010

Lucifall;756158 said:
Different teams. We can't brag about having 5 stars when our current team sucked ass.

heh.. maybe you can explain the truth of the statement to all liverpool supporters out there... buwahahahhahahaha

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;755945 said:
Aguante Uruguay! Aguante sudamerica la concha de su madre!!

Southamerica epic final: uruguay vs argentina!!

Attachments

• simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
    simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 41

Conan22

Page

Lucifall;756158 said:
Different teams. We can't brag about having 5 stars when our current team sucked ass.

We can brag, cuz we have a victorious HISTORY on football, we are the only ones can brag about it. If you like football, you'd to be proud.

1994 our team had just Romario and Bebeto, and we got World Champion.

This have not to do with current or past teams.

Conan22

Page

ALEX_CARDO;756174 said:
Ok, no problem with that.You have been defeated.

Good chance for a dwarf (Spain), a medium (Holand) and a giant (Germany), try to reach us. :cool:

Btw, don't forget and underestimate Uruguai. ;)

ALEX_CARDO

Wanderer

Once again, 2 of these teams will play semi-final...3rd one plays quarter final..and you play?

Conan22

Page

ALEX_CARDO;756176 said:
Once again, 2 of these teams will play semi-final...3rd one plays quarter final..and you play?

Just watching this time, too tired to be champion. :cool:

Let us see if dwarf becomes medium, or Giant come close of us. :)

Oaks;756099 said:
You know, at least man up and admit that both sides were playing dirty. Brasil certainly are no saints themselves.

Not on that game, nope. They've played better and safer than the usual, avoiding red cards. Six or seven of our players had yellows.

Im used to acting, soccer in Brazil is full of it, but Netherlands did it in excess. And it was damn smart of their part to do it, because they knew Brazil plays agressively. Still, it was not something worth of celebrating, seems kind of desperate to play that way.

But besides that, none of the goals nor the red card Brazil got were injust. The red card itself came from a ridiculous action taken Felipe Melo, and was well deserved.

All that sums up to: meh.

VAMOS ESPAÑA!

Lucifall

Knight

Conan22;756172 said:
We can brag, cuz we have a victorious HISTORY on football, we are the only ones can brag about it. If you like football, you'd to be proud.

1994 our team had just Romario and Bebeto, and we got World Champion.

This have not to do with current or past teams.

In 1994 our team perfomed much better. I am proud and glad our past teams have gotten titles, but this one sucked in too many levels for me to brag about.

Conan22

Page

Lucifall;756184 said:
In 1994 our team perfomed much better. I am proud and glad our past teams have gotten titles, but this one sucked in too many levels for me to brag about.

If I was told right, you are so young to remember how our team was contested in 1994. Romario, Bebeto, determination and lucky made us champions.

It's obvious our 1994 team performed better, we were champions.

But I mean 1994, our team was individually horrible and we got the title.

2010 team was not the team most brasilians wanted, but it was strong. Individually had the best defense in the world, strong attack.

Dunga made a mistake when not brought substitutes for Kaka and Robinho. He made a mistake trusting on Felipe Melo, he made a mistake don't training psicological aspect.

In first half time Brasil was better, had total conditions to win. But in the second half time, after a Julio Cesar's INDIVIDUAL FAILURE Holand got them first goal, so our team lost psicological and emotional control.

Tecnically Brasil is better than Holand, but tecnical is not all, we don't had psicological equilibrium, and we deserve to lose.

Btw, this team don't sucked at all, say that is unjust.

Conan22

Page

Incredible match!!!

Paraguai better in them game proposed.

Spain may be champion (I don't doubt anything anymore), but they keep playing like the dwarf they are.

Conan22;756191 said:
Btw, this team don't sucked at all, say that is unjust.

It was meh.

The one i didn't saw losing was Argentina, they were playing pretty awesome. I'm yet to see what happened against Germany tomorrow on the replay.

Conan22

Page

Ageless Venomous;756200 said:
It was meh.

Maybe at second half time.

45 min = Brasil 1x0 and much better.

45 min = Holand 2x1 and better.

We didn't saw the same match.