UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genocide Pete "Isn't" Mad

Leona

Wanderer
You ran to Punkbuster when I was chasing you, then you ran to your house when it became 2v2.
[5:37:01 PM] Genocide Pete: Yes, you fucking run, you stupid cunt.
[5:37:16 PM] Genocide Pete: Why would I stand there and eat it? What would be the point?
[5:37:30 PM] Genocide Pete: Just to prove to a child that I can live through a dump that I shouldn't actually live through?
[5:37:37 PM] Genocide Pete: This is good strategy to you?

Our weapons count as additional players now? ROFL
[5:39:17 PM] Genocide Pete: God, I love you delusional fucks.
[5:39:26 PM] Genocide Pete: You'll tell yourselves anything to feel better about your weakness.

Poopypablo

Wanderer
Is this pvp discussion or highschool I'm confused. I swear, people like you are the main reason this server is dead. People get tired of this retarded shit. Hey guys lets all post chat logs of everyone who gets angry with us, then badger them for the next 3 years, look up their facebook, post pictures of their private life in a sad attempt to make fun of them. Then finally lets be sad when people start quitting because they got tired of dumb shit like this.

Is this pvp discussion or highschool I'm confused. I swear, people like you are the main reason this server is dead. People get tired of this retarded shit. Hey guys lets all post chat logs of everyone who gets angry with us, then badger them for the next 3 years, look up their facebook, post pictures of their private life in a sad attempt to make fun of them. Then finally lets be sad when people start quitting because they got tired of dumb shit like this.
because trolling the forum boards as the forum vigilante has such great positive effects for the player base!

Poopypablo

Wanderer
because trolling the forum boards as the forum vigilante has such great positive effects for the player base!

I started doing that because of racial slurs, and things like this. No one moderates these forums the way they should, and I was attempting to get them to actually 1. enforce the rules they laid in place. or 2. create a new list of rules and actually enforce them.

Poopypablo

Wanderer
I started doing that because of racial slurs, and things like this. No one moderates these forums the way they should, and I was attempting to get them to actually 1. enforce the rules they laid in place. or 2. create a new list of rules and actually enforce them.

note: pretty sure one or two people I pointed out were breaking the rules got forum banned btw.

note: pretty sure one or two people I pointed out were breaking the rules got forum banned btw.

than go back to your forum vigilante work poopy faggot... nobody wants you to comment what you think or what you do not, you are supposed to be a bot, not a human, bitch.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror

one day he will put an end to this madness until then...

Poopypablo

Wanderer
The fact that you guys can't see that this harms the server is just wow. Maybe it is joyful for you, and I'm all for in-game trolling and what have you. But, if I were looking for a new server to join and came here and seen that, being a new player if I suck, these guys are going to find facebook photos of me and call me harsh names, I'm just going to move on and not join. However if our forums looked moderated, have some what of a mature community.. Hey I might log in and see what's up.

Base Jumper

Traveler
The fact that you guys can't see that this harms the server is just wow. Maybe it is joyful for you, and I'm all for in-game trolling and what have you. But, if I were looking for a new server to join and came here and seen that, being a new player if I suck, these guys are going to find facebook photos of me and call me harsh names, I'm just going to move on and not join. However if our forums looked moderated, have some what of a mature community.. Hey I might log in and see what's up.

This server isn't for you. This isn't a family friendly server... People come here for the super competitive nature of gameplay.

I don't think you realize that this is the only server that allows actual shit talk, for true rivalries to be formed...

Poopypablo

Wanderer
This server isn't for you. This isn't a family friendly server... People come here for the super competitive nature of gameplay.

I don't think you realize that this is the only server that allows actual shit talk, for true rivalries to be formed...

Not true at all as far as the shit talk goes. and 2ndly I've been here for years and you skype me regularly.. you just don't know who I am.

When I joined originally, this was a family friendly server. People come here because its our best option for our UO fix. Unfortunately, this game as a whole is dying, not just a point in this servers life.

Secondly, there hasn't been actual rivalries with competitive nature on this server for many years. When people dueled for actual money without having to flame their RL/game life 100% of their own personal play time. Just because everyone shit talks doesn't mean there is any healthy rivalry going on, it just further exacerbates the fact that nobody has respect for each other.

You can attempt to justify it how you want, however you have highly facetious undertones and overall trollish posts towards your so called vigilantism.

The server owner will put as much time/effort into overseeing the rules of the forums as he deems necessary. Your comments are merely waste of space.

No offense, hopefully.

Poopypablo

Wanderer
You can attempt to justify it how you want, however you have highly facetious undertones and overall trollish posts towards your so called vigilantism.

The server owner will put as much time/effort into overseeing the rules of the forums as he deems necessary. Your comments are merely waste of space.

No offense, hopefully.

The more troll like post were aimed at the rules that were rather stupid, and I was pointing out how stupid those rules were by trolling with them (which is exactly why I think we need a new list of rules). However most of my post were aimed at shit that could be deemed offensive to others. And on a side note yea, it was kinda fun and I had a few good laughs, especially when I trolled GM Nagus.