UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genocide Pete "Isn't" Mad

Poopypablo

Wanderer
One of those was a random. And I have cable thats suppose to be 15 mb/s and I get 2mb/s

Getting less than 15 mbs wouldn't make you lag, that just means your cable company is ripping you off. But in all fairness if you got 25 mbs, your actual download speeds would be somewhere around 2-4mbs. Which again has nothing to do with ping.

Poopypablo

Wanderer
Getting less than 15 mbs wouldn't make you lag, that just means your cable company is ripping you off. But in all fairness if you got 25 mbs, your actual download speeds would be somewhere around 2-4mbs. Which again has nothing to do with ping.

I worded that so wrong... internet providers sell in bits, rather than bytes... I guess cuz it appears faster to say you get 15MB/s speeds rather than saying you get 2mb/s.. But I'm guessing you actually max out at 1.8mb/s, because 2mbs would mean you get 16MB/s.

Payan

Sorceror
I worded that so wrong... internet providers sell in bits, rather than bytes... I guess cuz it appears faster to say you get 15MB/s speeds rather than saying you get 2mb/s.. But I'm guessing you actually max out at 1.8mb/s, because 2mbs would mean you get 16MB/s.

Thanks for clearing that up. Interesting stuff.

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
I'm pained that my name is attached to this massive string of drivel.
Bro, you use that word far too often. It's like when you know somebody that TRIES to portray to other people that they are intelligent, and one day they hear or read the definition of a word they never knew - they then utilize the word hundreds of times in the span of a week or two....yeah...that's you, Jizzeroth.

Drivel, drivel, drivel...bad.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Bro, you use that word far too often. It's like when you know somebody that TRIES to portray to other people that they are intelligent, and one day they hear or read the definition of a word they never knew - they then utilize the word hundreds of times in the span of a week or two....yeah...that's you, Jizzeroth.

Drivel, drivel, drivel...bad.
What an intelligent person would do is expend an iota of effort to see if what he is saying reflects reality before actually posting. Naturally, you failed to do so.

Oh, and thanks for last night. Watching you flee to the guard zone the moment I came to Valhalla was quite entertaining after all of your empty shit talk. The icing was when you logged into your thief and immediately face-planted after you realized that no one was going to come to your aid to gank me.

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
What an intelligent person would do is expend an iota of effort to see if what he is saying reflects reality before actually posting. Naturally, you failed to do so.

Oh, and thanks for last night. Watching you flee to the guard zone the moment I came to Valhalla was quite entertaining after all of your empty shit talk. The icing was when you logged into your thief and immediately face-planted after you realized that no one was going to come to your aid to gank me.
^^ Aww, how adorable. He's mad that he lost his wands. LOL

...You died. You got nothing. Are you one of those creatures that just lies about everything without a second thought?
It's a cycle. There have been plenty before him. And there will be more. Somehow.

Lament, nc 17, the orange guy(jersey), the other orange guy(mickey) are just a few that really stick out in my mind with how caught up they are/were with themselves.