UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Genocide Pete "Isn't" Mad

Seems legit. Felipe are you not the one offering to trade people gold on UOF for UOG just so you can try to scam people? Such a trustworthy guy.

for your information i've been banned from UOF for more than 1 year, without access into that server, so I really dont know what you are talking about.

lolz

GimpCent

Knight
Also the rules are in my sig, feel free to open and read and point out where it says you cannot have more than 1 forum account.

its called ban invasion, and it is against the rules. I am going to have to ask you to follow the rules that you demand others to

"
Etiquette:

• We are human beings, even on the internet.
  • Real life laws apply to this community."
You were banned so this is trespassing.... real life laws apply

I am going to have to ask you to leave these forums

GimpCent

Knight
Here is another rule you are breaking.... "Spam" by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums.

and another "Harass another community member. Harassment is defined as a community member targeting another individual or group solely to cause distress or unwanted attention. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any form."

and another "Keep your posts on topic, we are not looking for people who want to post "first" in every thread to participate in our community."

Poopypablo

Wanderer
Here is another rule you are breaking.... "Spam" by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums.

and another "Harass another community member. Harassment is defined as a community member targeting another individual or group solely to cause distress or unwanted attention. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any form."

and another "Keep your posts on topic, we are not looking for people who want to post "first" in every thread to participate in our community."

Pointing out the rules to someone is hardly harassing them, rather informing them the actions they have taken were against the rules.. Also it would be trespassing if I was ip banned and figured a way around it... and for trespassing to be in effect you must have a sign stating "no trespassers" and/or be told you are not allowed to come back, or physically force yourself through a locked door metaphorically speaking so to speak. I was not locked out, my account was merely banned. When I was banned I did nothing that broke the rules either, I actually asked to be banned. Also where is this "ban invasion" in the rules. Also invasion is the wrong term, I did not re-enter/invade as a enemy. I think you mean evasion.

And if you want to get technical. I was not banned, my account was.

GimpCent

Knight
Pointing out the rules to someone is hardly harassing them, rather informing them the actions they have taken were against the rules.. Also it would be trespassing if I was ip banned and figured a way around it... and for trespassing to be in effect you must have a sign stating "no trespassers" and/or be told you are not allowed to come back, or physically force yourself through a locked door metaphorically speaking so to speak. I was not locked out, my account was merely banned. When I was banned I did nothing that broke the rules either, I actually asked to be banned. Also where is this "ban invasion" in the rules. Also invasion is the wrong term, I did not re-enter/invade as a enemy. I think you mean evasion.

And if you want to get technical. I was not banned, my account was.

A ban is saying get out and don't return. You were told you were not wanted by the ban and thus no sign is not needed, per law. I see you twist laws to fit your personal needs, I didn't expect any less.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Great-Hall-Monitor

GimpCent

Knight

Looking good Pablo