UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Day Demise

Bjorg

Wanderer
Re: Good Day Demise

*nods vigoroursly at Vic*

Les, pllleath! Levil Slings thoundth lood!

*taking the ale offered by Orem, Wrongway downs it as some of it dribbles down his chin from the gap caused by his tongue hanging out*

*trying to swish the ale around, he throws his head back, gargles and then shakes his head violently back and forth while his tongue slaps himself in the cheeks on both sides of his face*

Bjorg

Wanderer

A shadowy figure appears in the doorway of the tavern. He is covered from head to toe in a dark cloak. Only his nose and chin shows in the opening of his robe. What little skin shows if very pale, and there seems to be a delicate almost feminine angle to his jaw. When he speaks, however, there is no doubt that he is male.

"Hey, Wrongway, the boss is looking for you!"

Being careful not to step over the threshold into the tavern, the stranger waits at the door.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy's laughter stops immediately and his eyes widen at the site of the figure in the door. It took the gust right out of his sails..... Without looking away, he swings his arm at Wrongway, blindly tapping him.... "Wr... Wrongway.... uh..... he wants.... you....."

Bjorg

Wanderer

Looking around towards the voice that came from the door and glancing at Speedy who is tapping him on the shoulder, Wrongway, turns and bellows,

"Elaine!" *frowning and concentrating very hard, Wrongway speaks very carefully trying not to substitute L's for other letters* E... Daine! Il's gool to lee you. What's Blorg want?

Bjorg

Wanderer

*frowning disdainfully Edaine states the obvious*

You're drunk. Bjorg said I might find you here. Come along, he has a job for you. And bring your new friend there... the peddler... I think it has something to do with him.

*starting to turn around to leave*

Come on now... I don't have all day.
*motions with his arms and mutters*
An Nox

*the swelling in Wrongway's tongue seems to go away instantly*

*motions with his arms and mutters*

Ex Uus

Come on now!

*Wrongway seems to leap out of his seat as if unaffected by the affects of the alcohol.*

Bjorg

Wanderer

Wow! I feel like a new man! says Wrongway

Come on Legfeets, lets go see what my brother Bjorg wants.

Waves at Speedy and Vic.

I'll be back soon!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy watches them leave the tavern... the new gent didn't settle to well with Speedy but he had to put his curiosities behind him.

"So..." Speedy walks over to Vic and puts his hand out to take the window cleaner. "How'd he say to use this again?"

Drugky

Wanderer

Right you is, Mr. Wrongway! Onwards to see Bjorg!

*Oremin runs out the tavern hurriedly behind Wrongway as he shouts to his packhorse*

Come Packy! Let us....

*his voice fades away in the distance*

*Vik waves as Longway and Oremin departs. Having wanted to invite the newcomer in but not getting a chance he returns his attention to Speedy*

Well Speedy I believe you start by tossing it on a window from a distance and then you use a broom of some sort. I think the point is to not actually touch the liquid, or let the liquid touch you...

Do be careful with it...

*walks in to the tavern and slips behind the bar, starts to clean things up a bit*

Good Day all, 'tis the middle of the week that can't be too bad of a situation I dare say.

*looks over to the windows*

Well...looks like they are coming along nicely Speedy.

(OOC: hope everyone didn't miss me too much. Took the last four days off to finish setting up one of those wooden gym sets for the little one.)

Bjorg

Wanderer

OOC: Leaving town for then next 4-5 days for a family funeral. Will return directly

A few days pass...

OOC: Hmm... unfortunately I didn't miss anything... I'll try to get back in here and liven things up again as soon as I can later today.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Wrongway comes riding up to the tavern on his horse, hops off and ties the bridle to the hitching post. Seeing Speedy still working on the windows, Wrongway throws him a smile and with a wave of his hand, heads into the tavern. Following close behind him is a large grey timber wolf. The wolf has his tail held low and his ears are alert and intent on the sounds of the busy street. Eyes darting back and forth, he follows Wrongway towards the tavern.

Wrongway opens the tavern door and holds it wide for the timber wolf. Hey Vic, mind if I bring my friend in? *nods at the wolf*

The wolf peers carefully around the door frame at the contents of the tavern. The hair on the back of his neck is bristling.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

*waves over to Wrongway and gives a smile*

"Won't be long till we can see through these darn win-dahs!" He hollers towards Wrongway. His interest peeks mildly at the wolf but he's come to know that not much should surprise you in this town.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Not hearing any objection, Wrongway moves on into the tavern and takes a seat at the bar. The timber wolf sniffs the door frame and moves cautiously into the man cave, exploring the perimeter of the room and checking out the many different smells.

Hey Vic! *pounds on the bar* How about some service? *grinning broadly*

Bjorg

Wanderer

*beginning to look concerned* Wrongway looks around the empty bar. The Wolf is sniffing at something invisible on the floor.

Hmmm... I wonder where Vic is?

*giving a low whistle* Wrongway says "Kajika!" and points towards the back hallway leading to the back of the tavern.

The Wolf's ears perk up at the sound of the whistle, and looks at Wrongway at the sound of his name. Looking around to see if anyone is watching and seeing no one, he decides to comply, more out of curiosity than any desire to obey the command of the silly human.

With Ears laid back and tail held low, Kajika begins to move into the darkened hallway as if a phantom was passing by.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy briskly follows the newcomer into the tavern, wiping his hands with a towel. "'Ey there, fellas." He eyes the wolf briefly then walks up to the bar. "Vic stepped out for a moment but I'm sure he'll be back soon 'nuff." He looked around, feeling slighly out of place. "I ain't no barkeep like Vic but maybe I can get y'all something whilst ya wait?"

The look of bewilderment is replaced with a small grin as he speaks, and returns just as quickly, "Just water, thanks." Taking more notice, one can see his face is covered in grime; his hair matted and filled with leaves, dirt and twigs; his clothes dirty and torn; and he has several odd wounds on his neck, arms and legs. Upon receiving the water, he quietly thanks his host before guzzling it down.