UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Day Demise

Re: Good Day Demise

*watches as Speedy scrubs the windows, yells over to him*

I don't think anyone has put that kind of work in to them in some time, keep up the good work.

*fills up Wrongway and Oremin's mugs with ale*

Hmm...window cleaner you say? From solen? *exams the container closely, opens it and takes a sniff*

Ohhh my *pulls his nose back*

Hmm....what do you think Speedy? A case ought to do?

I think you are right Wrongway, 20 gold a bottle sounds mighty inexpensive.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy hears his name but isn't sure what is being said and takes the opportunity to go back inside. He hauls his bucket around the corner and backs in through the door, allowing it to slam shut.

"Wha was that, Sir?"

*looks over to Speedy*

Well hello there, looks like those windows are...um...trying your patience?

Well, I think we might have just purchased something of use. *motions to Oremin*

This here gentleman has a product he says will make them dirty windows a thing of the past.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

"hmph.... unless its a hammer that'll knock th'glass outta'em, I'm not too sure anything'll get the'dirt off"

Bjorg

Wanderer

*seeing the opportunity to have some fun Wrongway produces a hammer as if out of thin air*

Shall I get started? *big smile*

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy looks up and sees the hammer and lets out a slight chuckle - Wrongway's response took the wind out of his sails and replaced it with a bit of a smile.

Bjorg

Wanderer

*seeing Speedy's smile Wrongway twirls the hammer and presents it handle first to Speedy*

Perhaps you would like to do the honors?

Drugky

Wanderer

A mighty fine decision you has just made there, Vic, my fine fellow chappy sir! I shall just go and get them bottles from dear Packy what I has tied up outside.

*goes out of the bar and comes back in a few moments with a case of jingling bottles filled with greenish ooze. You see there are four dozen bottles of the stuff in one crate*

One crate, didja just say? Here you are, Vic! This stuff's guaranteed to make life easier for your young laddie here!

*plops the crate on the bar counter. He then sets his eyes on Wrongway's hammer*

Now, there's a fine hammer what I has ever laid mine eyes upon, Sir Wrongway my fellow chap! This here bottle of...

*Oremin rummages in his pockets and more jingling noises are heard*

... Distilled Earth Elemental Lotion is *the* perfect companion for a hammer as fine as what I sees you are holding in your hand there! Made from genuine Earth Elemental, now with added Sulfurous Ash! Guaranteed to keep the head of yon hammer in tip top bashing condition, or mine name be not Oremin Legfeets!

*He holds up a bottle of purple gurgling goo inna bottle in front of Wrongway's eyes*

How many crates did you say you want?

*looks expectantly at Wrongway*

Bjorg

Wanderer

*takes a bottle of the purple liquid from Oremin and pulls the cork*

Well now, what have ye here? *sniffs*

*lifting the bottle to his lips Wrongway takes a swig and then begins coughing and sputtering convulsively*

That stuff is NASTY! Why on earth would anyone want to drink that?!

*starts laughing at the sight of Wrongway drinking Oremin's concoction*

Wrongway friend I don't think that there bottle is meant for drinking!

*pulls out a bottle of cheap wine*

Here this stuff is just as vile but you can use it to wash the earth elemental goop out of your mouth!

*adjusts his attention to Speedy*

Now if you use that hammer on those windows you might be needing to make a trip down to the lumber store for new windows. We might be needing the services if Wrongway's brother who I am sure is proficient in carpentry, too.

Try this um...concoction we purchased from Oremin first, who's to say how that'll work out? Well I know Oremin says so lets put his word to the test shall we?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy nods to Vik and turns his attention to Oremin "How 'zactly does it work?" ... Speedy was not looking to repeat Wrongway's misstep with the purple goo, especially with something so potent it needs to be made with solen parts and poisons.

Bjorg

Wanderer

*still coughing and sputtering from the potion, Wrongway takes the wine offered by Vic and begins to guzzle*

*gasping for a breath*

What *cough* good is a *gasping and thumping chest* bottle unless ye can drink it! *cough, cough, cough*

Thanks Vic... think I'll stick to the ale.

*looking a little green around the fringes*

*wipes the purple residue off his lips*

Drugky

Wanderer

Good grief, man! It is true what I have heard that you would drink just about anything! You should wash that stuff out with that wine Vic has given you, else your mouth might find it getting all hammerly like...

*laughs and turns to Speedy*

Well now, laddie. What you does is, you gets a bucket of water there, and you adds a teaspon, not more, into said bucket, then you mixes it with a wooden stick. Remember, it must be a wooden stick! Then you waits till you hears a sound that goes...

*Oremins face contorts as if constipated*

Gurgglnghppffffftttpft... gloop...

... and you shall sees a bucket of green liquid with crystally bits floating innit. What you then does is you stand at a distance of ten paces from said dirty grimey windows, fling said liquid onna windows, then proceed to sweep up with a broom.

Bjorg

Wanderer

*With a puzzled look on his face, Wrongway begins to speak*

Allll lammerly like? I lan't leel my longue! Lat lappened lo my longue?

*Wrongway's tongue has swollen and is hanging limply out of his mouth*

*spittal is dribbling down his chin*

Lamn! Low lat am I loing to loo? Hey Lic, live me slome more of lat line!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy just stands there looking at Wrongway and not knowing what to do. All of the sudden, a surprise to Speedy himself, he bursts out in a loud gutteral laugh. He's unable to control himself and runs to the back for the bathroom.

Bjorg

Wanderer

*Wrongway is apparently not drunk enough to laugh at his own misfortune and frowns as Speedy leaves the room laughing.*

:p

Drugky

Wanderer

*watches in awe*

Well, there's a sight. I has only heard about the effects of taking a swig of said goop. Now I has the pleasure of seeing it demonstrated in front of me very eyes.

*laughs*

More wine, Vic my good chap! Looks like Wrongway here is in dire need!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy appears back in the main room and only one look at Wrongway sends him into hysterical laughter. He grabs his stomach and bends over, laughing so hard tears are running down his cheeks.

*inquisitively watches Speedy as he laughs at Wrongway, controlling his own amusement*

You know Wrongway...I have this stuff called Devils Springs...It is the highest proof liquor I have. Maybe you ought to be giving that a shot?

So how are you feeling about our new cleaning agent Speedy?
*hands Oremin another ale* I didn't know I was having live entertainment today, what a bonus.