UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Day Demise

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Good Day Demise

Speedy stands at the table watching the stranger drink the entire glass in one big drink. When he places the glass back on the table, Speedy asks "uh, can I git ya som'more?"

Bjorg

Wanderer

*craning his neck towards the back where Kajika has disappeared* Wrongway glances at the new comer and then gets a big grin on his face.

Hey there, *sticks out his hand* m'name's Robert, but my friends call me Wrongway.

*eyeing the stranger up and down and noting his rather disheveled condition*

What was 'er name mate? *chuckles*

Bjorg

Wanderer

Picking up his glass in a toast, Wrongway grins broadly at Speedy!

To US!

*tosses down a big drink of ale*

Bjorg

Wanderer

Moving quietly down the hall, Kajika carefully inspects the back room and the contents, seeing no sign of the missing bartender.

Putting his nose to the floor he detects the faint scent of a humans passing...

Following the direction of the trail he follows it to a darkened doorway at the back of the building. Pushing his nose against the door, it gives and opens a crack.
There is darkness beyond. A stair case leads down into the darkness.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy toasts with a glass of water then takes a swig. He smiles to Wrongway and then looks to the stranger. "aye, there sir, whatcher name, sir? Folks here just call me Speedy."

"I am Geoffery. Geoffery Dark. Excuse me if I seem rude... I haven't the faintest idea where I am or how I got here, and I am quite fatigued." Geoffery's voice is raspy and he holds out his empty cup, silently asking for more while he continues, "I was just out in my garden, tending the spices and I was blinded by a brilliant light. The next thing I knew, I was tumbling down a very steep mountain pass. I walked a few miles until I found this place."

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

"Pleased tah meet ya, Mr. Dark.... but I have to ask, is there anything else I can do for ya? I mean.. wow, that's one heck of'a story....."

"Something to eat would be nice. I feel like I've been without sustenance for days. I should have some gold, for your troubles..." He pats his shirt and pants to make sure his coin pouch is still on him and, finding, it reaches into his shirt and pulls it out. Upon opening it, his expression sours. "What's this...?" He mutters as he pulls a fist sized orb from the bag. It looks like obsidian; black and glass smooth, but there is a faint flicker of light coming from the center.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy begins to say "Vik would have m'hide if I took gold from ya" but is cut short by the object Geoffrey is holding. His head tilts to one side and barely mutters "what is that?"