UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi

How is putting cats over your head considered cheating? How does it help your game play in any way? Please enlighten me.
Lets see, putting glacial staffs as wands so you know exactly when someone is throwing up their wand macros? Exactly what you guys do, to counter the same tactics you guys use... Flamestrike meters so you guys know exactly when to heal? You guys are fucking pathetic ass programming modding cheating nerds. I bet you faggots owned 10 of the same gamesharks when they came out, just incase one broke.

heavy werent you banned for using playuo?
shut up crooked dick, stop pming me and trying to talk nice if you're gonna shit talk on the forum. I've NEVER even used play uo, and I've never been banned for it. Nice try though crooked dick, send dick pics for uo items more please.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lets see, putting glacial staffs as wands so you know exactly when someone is throwing up their wand macros? Exactly what you guys do, to counter the same tactics you guys use... Flamestrike meters so you guys know exactly when to heal? You guys are fucking pathetic ass programming modding cheating nerds. I bet you faggots owned 10 of the same gamesharks when they came out, just incase one broke.

Nope, sorry. my wands are not glacial staffs and I only had the fs meter bar for about week and it was completely useless. To anybody who understands the mechanics of the game fs does dmg almost instantly its pretty hard to have that kind of reaction time to actually look at the bar when you are pvping. It might work if you are just standing still and trying to heal fs dmg but in any kind of real fight its worthless. But if that's the excuse you want to tell yourself for why we are so much better then have at it.

Shini

Page
HeavySmoker said:
Lets see, putting glacial staffs as wands so you know exactly when someone is throwing up their wand macros? Exactly what you guys do, to counter the same tactics you guys use... Flamestrike meters so you guys know exactly when to heal? You guys are fucking pathetic ass programming modding cheating nerds.

You can still know exactly when someone is wand syncing you with the normal wands graphic as long as you have a good overview of what is going on around you this shouldn't be a major problem.

Small/big wands graphic have both their own advantages/disadvantages.

''Flamestrike Meters'' like people seem to call it is a just normal flamestrike but with a different animation , nothing more , it's contain the same number of frames and the animation is the same duration.

The flamestrike still hit you on the 12th frames and last around 0,5 second (just like a regular flamestrike)

With something of that fast at like 0,041- sec a frame .... this is not human , nobody can rely on just that , it's safe to say that healing flamestrike is based on reaction time at this point.

So it's just a preference.

just my 2 cents.

You can still know exactly when someone is wand syncing you with the normal wands graphic as long as you have a good overview of what is going on around you this shouldn't be a major problem.

just my 2 cents.
I never said it was a major problem, I said it gives you guys an advantage so you NEVER miss the fact that someone is wand syncing you. You guys can sugarcoat cheating all you want, but you'll still be modding geeks trying to get an advantage over other players.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I never said it was a major problem, I said it gives you guys an advantage so you NEVER miss the fact that someone is wand syncing you. You guys can sugarcoat cheating all you want, but you'll still be modding geeks trying to get an advantage over other players.

Nope, sorry. my wands

Shini

Page
Heavy Smoker said:
never said it was a major problem, I said it gives you guys an advantage so you NEVER miss the fact that someone is wand syncing you. You guys can sugarcoat cheating all you want, but you'll still be modding geeks trying to get an advantage over other players.

I mods because graphic designing and UO are 2 things that i enjoy very much.
So this is a good mix for me not to mention that it's also completely legal.

if my ultimate goal was to ''cheat'' then i'd just simply join the crowd and use the easy way.

Effortless

Wanderer
shut up crooked dick, stop pming me and trying to talk nice if you're gonna shit talk on the forum. I've NEVER even used play uo, and I've never been banned for it. Nice try though crooked dick, send dick pics for uo items more please.

lol this kid used to beg me to pvp/2v2 with him. he used to pay for all my stock and message me all hours of the night. shots fired you scrawny virgin

yeah, ive never begged you to pvp with me, you've never been good at anything in this game, maybe 5x? rofl.. Get mad, you realize how bad your life sucked without uo and you came back? lol

Effortless

Wanderer
yeah, ive never begged you to pvp with me, you've never been good at anything in this game, maybe 5x? rofl.. Get mad, you realize how bad your life sucked without uo and you came back? lol

denial is so cute. you owe me 70mil for the sandals i won for you, clown hoe

Effortless

Wanderer
heavy smoker has played uo for 10 years straight. i think he needs a break. so much anger and frustration in such a small, frail body.