UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi

Effortless

Wanderer
you've played the same video game, every day, for roughly 10 years. youre the first person i see logging in for the first time in over half a decade.

that in itself is impressive.

Shaky

Sorceror
I agree Hybrid just made a Change to factions so sigils can be capped in 4 hours. I would think other factions have complained about losing factions sigils over past few weeks because of there low numbers.

KBR is leaving hybrid because we feel its showing an unfair advantage to smaller factions. I wish it wasn't so actually...
What a fucking stupid reason to quit. Holding the sigils doesn't make your dicks bigger.

Jobe1

Sorceror
Well I will give you a discount on the peen since your a veteran and all...Ive got time for one good fucking if you want it right now.

Twist

Sorceror
can someone sticky this post on the front page holy shit.

Is hybrid any better?

When you play a free server you have to abide by the owners wishes. For example the resent change to factions on hybrid. That change was only to satisfy TB because the gruop was too weak to gain more players and put up a real fight vs KBR for sigils.

Then you have Gms randomly killing KBR players at events then saying "My mistake, i had worng player!" Hybrid has become just as unprofessional as any free shard ive ever played.

With that said i just recently started playing UOF and have nothing yet to say positive or negative about it yet. 20ish KBR players are making accounts on this UOF server because of hybrid recently made changes. Maybe we some back maybe we like UOF who knows.......

I just dont think hybrid can throw rocks at any server because they do same exact thing to players...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Is hybrid any better?

When you play a free server you have to abide by the owners wishes. For example the resent change to factions on hybrid. That change was only to satisfy TB because the gruop was too weak to gain more players and put up a real fight vs KBR for sigils.

Then you have Gms randomly killing KBR players at events then saying "My mistake, i had worng player!" Hybrid has become just as unprofessional as any free shard ive ever played.

With that said i just recently started playing UOF and have nothing yet to say positive or negative about it yet. 20ish KBR players are making accounts on this UOF server because of hybrid recently made changes. Maybe we some back maybe we like UOF who knows.......

I just dont think hybrid can throw rocks at any server because they do same exact thing to players...

No the recent faction change was made for those who are not 15 years old still living with there parents. KBR is the only group that has enough free time to sit and watch sigils for 8 hours a day. Also no Gm's are killing your players at events that is a straight up lie.

Twist

Sorceror
Pat That actually isn't a lie Chubbs has killed two of our players and admitted it twice. He claimed he thought we were violating rules then realized it wasn't us and apologized. He did same thing to another player call Mizzu Gurl. I saw it.... So please state facts when you speak and not base a argument off of ignorance.

Factions change was made so smaller guild had a chance at sigils. My argument was Build your faction and quit being dicks to other players and maybe you would have a large enough group to hold them. Its so counter productive to appease smaller groups as opposed to encouraging them to build a larger group.

No one in KBR is 15 years old that i know of and we all work and have jobs or go to college.
The issue is we all get along and dont flame each other unlike TB and the Twinkies king. This is what builds our numbers......

So the Disadvantage you put to other Guilds makes you the same as the bitching posts about UFO. You cant throw rocks if you live in a glass house chump!
These decisions are why you shard is losing players by the dozens. I would also argue the end is near for hybrid when expenses exceed revenue Hybrid dies a hard death!

So who to blame, Look in the mirror

You can hate the messenger all you want but the message is accurate!:)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Okay well it doesn't change the fact nobody but KBR has 8 hours to dedicate to ultima online. It has nothing to do with being able to get the sigils or having the numbers. We simply do not have that kind of time, so reducing the time to cap by half is a great idea and should have been done a long time ago.

Twist

Sorceror
Build your faction by bring new players into your Guild. Do not penalize guild that actually have a player base and bring new players to shard.

You have a counter productive way of thinking..

Twist

Sorceror
You shouldn't have the admin kiss your ass because your not building a player base.

Also to add we all have Jobs and lives and don't play 24/7 as most of you do. We just have a larger player base then you guys because your all assholes

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Really? Because it's always the same group guarding the sigils every time they are up for capture so I find that hard to believe. We are the most non raging group to ever play hybrid and anybody who has ever been in call with us can contest to that. You kids live on Ultima Online and have nothing better to do. Sorry we don't have that kind of free time anymore.

Twist

Sorceror
Then quit moaning of boards if your not playing the server. Sounds like a personal problem to me about your free time and i guess mcdonalds has long hours?