UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi

Effortless

Wanderer
save your picture? what do you think this is?

cute picture but its hard to see your acne with such poor lighting/black&white

Effortless

Wanderer
its just funny though. i touch the game for the first time in half a decade and the first thing i see is Heavy Smoker running around. im like that kid still plays? someone told me you play all day every day.

some things just never change ;) if you wanna have your first kiss just ask me im sure i could find you a nice chubby desperate girl that youd like

No problem getting girls here :)

Come back to a video game 5 years later only to realize this is the only place you'd ever fit in. Sucks, a guy that once photoshopped a "Crooked" dick onto his boxer pants just to get items in UO... pretty sad, but funny

Effortless

Wanderer
sending a fake dick pic to a guy for like 200mil in a video game 8 years ago makes someone a 'fuckin faggot'? you sound like a homophobic virgin.

heavy smoker implied to me that 'life sucks without uo.' im starting to feel bad for this kid. im not even mad

Effortless

Wanderer
look how far back hes standing from the car to take a picture of a girl that looks extremely uncomfortable lol. heavy i need to teach you a lesson in reading other peoples' body language.

Stood that far back to get some of my car in it also :) I love when nerds envy me so much they take the time out of their day to flame me on a 15 year old gaming forum.. Get some sunlight nerdy vampires.

It's funny now Mickey has someone to help him flame peoples irl, you guys are both so insecure you have to get on a gaming forum and flame and try to rate guys online. I've never seen people so desperate to flame peoples RL and it's always the same queers whats that tell ya

Twist

Sorceror
I'm also tired of seeing people say make changes and more changes, sometimes changes hurt things... why fix things that are not broken? The only things that needs changed are bolas/mares/lightning wand macros, and there has probably been a ton of changes you dont even know about since you've left... I've finally said fuck the items, fuck the colors, fuck whatever other shit and just focus on pvp... KBR and ER "tets guild" have some huge numbers, so factions are pretty decently active, especially at sigil time. Get on, bring your crew, everyone stop being pussies and lets pvp.

I agree Hybrid just made a Change to factions so sigils can be capped in 4 hours. I would think other factions have complained about losing factions sigils over past few weeks because of there low numbers.

KBR is leaving hybrid because we feel its showing an unfair advantage to smaller factions. I wish it wasn't so actually...

Effortless

Wanderer
heavy youre only purpose in life is to play hybrid and smack talk people as if you aren't one of the worst pvpers to play this game for 10 straight years. you serve no decent purpose to your family or community.

im an envious nerd yet you play uo all day trying to step up to me like youre hard body. hit the weights porkchop and quit being a sensitive little hoe. girls dont like lil sensitive hoes.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I agree Hybrid just made a Change to factions so sigils can be capped in 4 hours. I would think other factions have complained about losing factions sigils over past few weeks because of there low numbers.

KBR is leaving hybrid because we feel its showing an unfair advantage to smaller factions. I wish it wasn't so actually...

No it's showing advantage to people that have a life out side of ultima online. Only KBR has the kind of time to dedicate 8 straight hours to UO.

heavy youre only purpose in life is to play hybrid and smack talk people as if you aren't one of the worst pvpers to play this game for 10 straight years. you serve no decent purpose to your family or community.

im an envious nerd yet you play uo all day trying to step up to me like youre hard body. hit the weights porkchop and quit being a sensitive little hoe. girls dont like lil sensitive hoes.
I dont play UO all day, I work 10 hours a day I play uo as a hobby, it doesn't consume my life like it does yours where you can't play in moderation so you have to cut it out of your life completely. I play for fun :) Your life must be hardcore to take the time to stalk me, I bet you never even quit to begin with rofl. You haven't been gone 8 years sorry to tell you, your time frame is a little warped.

Effortless

Wanderer
you play uo because its your life. you dont know what else to do. thats probably why youve kept your virginity for so long, youre too busy playing uo to like girls.

like i said, im not even mad. im here to help you. we can lose your virginity together.