UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm on a boat Hz, don't you ever forget.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Goodfight.

silvertiger

Knight
Hz sux....

oh wait this topic is already about that... Hmmm...

At least 80 fishing is required to acquire white pearls via fishing.

Fabled nets are fun to toss.

There is a really cool spot for net tosses in malas, but you better kill the critters before they run away.

Hz winz, again.... That is all. @lukin69

Maloskies

Squire
Why is their a fucking thread every time there is one dead corpse in Fel?

Congrats. Who gives a shit. I must give a shit enough to comment about not giving a shit but that's besides the point.
I agree with you mostly, but this scenario was pretty hilarious. I'd say this one is post worthy, too bad it wasn't recorded, maybe MB recorded it, but not sure if he would post that.

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Anthony wtf those are funny

Tokeman420

Sorceror
hmm wasnt here for this but i remember last time i was on there was an event, and right before it was over i rolled in solo on island to find 3 kvg's fully worked a spawn for me i then creamed the 3 kvg waited for my guys to boat in and along came 5-7 more kvg we wiped them all out numbered got the last candle and stole ur neira on island hahahaha now that shit was funny