UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm on a boat Hz, don't you ever forget.

silvertiger

Knight
Or you could stop crying like a lil whipped bitch who lost his Barbie doll. Always pissing and moaning at all our posts.
You could keep posting stupid vulgar posts. Your posts suck to begin with, then you have to add in the vulgarity instead of talking like a respectable person. It's not the cussing, it's the overuse of cussing and the anatomical references. I just don't understand why @Eos let's you get by with it.

zulu2401

Squire
You could keep posting stupid vulgar posts. Your posts suck to begin with, then you have to add in the vulgarity instead of talking like a respectable person. It's not the cussing, it's the overuse of cussing and the anatomical references. I just don't understand why @Eos let's you get by with it.
I wonder why your mom let you get fat and didn't finish you off in the bathtub as a child. But here we are....

zulu2401

Squire
I also don't understand why everyone has such an issue with vulgarity and shit talking. Hell it makes this game worth my time to be able to smack talk someone. Otherwise it's boring as hell and I probably wouldn't donate another penny. Turn on the TV. Everything you see aside from Nickelodeon which I know you still watch, has vulgar obscene programs and shows that air. Now days its impossible to sheild your children from the harsh realities of this hateful ass world. You can try, but you end up with socially withdrawn psychopaths like Muscly barbarian who have absolutely NOTHIN better to do than ruin peoples gaming experience. Cheers mate isn't it past your bedtime ?

silvertiger

Knight
I also don't understand why everyone has such an issue with vulgarity and shit talking. Hell it makes this game worth my time to be able to smack talk someone. Otherwise it's boring as hell and I probably wouldn't donate another penny. Turn on the TV. Everything you see aside from Nickelodeon which I know you still watch, has vulgar obscene programs and shows that air. Now days its impossible to sheild your children from the harsh realities of this hateful ass world. You can try, but you end up with socially withdrawn psychopaths like Muscly barbarian who have absolutely NOTHIN better to do than ruin peoples gaming experience. Cheers mate isn't it past your bedtime ?
It's very sad that you have to trash talk to enjoy the game. I actually enjoy watching some vulgar stuff, take for instance one of my favorite shows is House. It is also very easy to bypass all the stupid stuff on TV. I find that sports tend to be clean. I watch some Nick at night from time to time, yes. Even sponge Bob on rare occasions. Unfortunately, all the good shows aren't in the rotation anymore. It is actually is past my bedtime. I have to get up in a while to start my job of UO banksitting in the morning. Jolly chatting with you. BTW just so we are clear I don't dislike your guild or any other Guild, though loop gets very annoying from time to time. I am a UO Demise man and I support anyone who tries to make a better community. Good luck with your uo life. :D

zulu2401

Squire
It's very sad that you have to trash talk to enjoy the game. I actually enjoy watching some vulgar stuff, take for instance one of my favorite shows is House. It is also very easy to bypass all the stupid stuff on TV. I find that sports tend to be clean. I watch some Nick at night from time to time, yes. Even sponge Bob on rare occasions. Unfortunately, all the good shows aren't in the rotation anymore. It is actually is past my bedtime. I have to get up in a while to start my job of UO banksitting in the morning. Jolly chatting with you. BTW just so we are clear I don't dislike your guild or any other Guild, though loop gets very annoying from time to time. I am a UO Demise man and I support anyone who tries to make a better community. Good luck with your uo life. :D
Well I'm sorry I left a bad taste in your mouth *wink wink* ;) don't sleep with it open