UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm on a boat Hz, don't you ever forget.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I have won power in Ultima Online. No one can stand on my way. Because I am a brave Pole and you are rootless, moral dwarves. When I challenge them, they dodge.

Long live the Polish Crown. The great times should come for us soon.

zulu2401

Squire
I have won power in Ultima Online. No one can stand on my way. Because I am a brave Pole and you are rootless, moral dwarves. When I challenge them, they dodge.

Long live the Polish Crown. The great times should come for us soon.
Kapero we tried this. It ended with you dead more than once and you offscreen like a child until I finally client crashed near Brit bank remember? Shut your mouth. I have no desire to chase you the fuck all over Brit or be trapped in a 7x7 box with your shitty dexxer or Archer. You break the rules by using easyuo for auto chug and auto bandage so essential you are cheating and claim you are good. You are nothing but polish dogshit. Uosteam is bad enough as it is and still you rely on a third party program that has been deemed illegal to use for pvp here on demise. Don't beat your chest until you can play a mage either you dumb shit.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Lies and more lies. I have killed you any time, just check my videos. You never crashed, I never trapped. Haha. And I offer 2 vs 2, not 1v1.

I use UO steam hotkeys. Not macros. Not easy uo.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You are so full of shit. Get the fuck off forums you ignorant pollock
First to lie, last to defend honor. People need to quit claiming they are good. They never showed a single evidence of killing someone with skill. I showed countless of killing you, Elif, Bassmaster, Alvin, Slugworth or anyone else that replies to me badly. MB seperated people by being highly selective when recruiting. And now we have Hz and typical druggy kids. Maybe if you get a real job, you will start thinking like men.

Anyone duels 2v2 or higher? I will not laugh at you, this game is supposed to be a fun. I am not retarded to make a thread like KVG does when they kill someone on afk. Lol

zulu2401

Squire
Kapero, only when you can successfully play mage you will earn respect from anyone other than the people you have blinded by lies. Mages, the most versatile complicated templates that ACTUALLY do require skill instead of you mashing hotkeys for your primary and secondary abilities while running easyuo. Don't fuckin lie about it either because you so called friends shared the script with me you use. The one time that you did kill me, rather than the time that I was new was on my stealth Archer and when I client crashed inside a building near Brit bank. Other than that, you just the same as every other shitty Archer and you can't do shit but support mages on the battlefield so you can't kill shit unless they're shit geared players, new or just suck at pvp. You run around and wait for your friends to show up just like the rest of this crappy servers pvpers.

zulu2401

Squire
First to lie, last to defend honor. People need to quit claiming they are good. They never showed a single evidence of killing someone with skill. I showed countless of killing you, Elif, Bassmaster, Alvin, Slugworth or anyone else that replies to me badly. MB seperated people by being highly selective when recruiting. And now we have Hz and typical druggy kids. Maybe if you get a real job, you will start thinking like men.

Anyone duels 2v2 or higher? I will not laugh at you, this game is supposed to be a fun. I am not retarded to make a thread like KVG when they kill someone on afk. Lol
You need to stop drinking that polluted ass water man.