UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm on a boat Hz, don't you ever forget.

I was friends with tokeman for years and years, never thought he would do such a thing. Sucks that it happened, because I lost all respect for Tokeman and we lost a really good friend/guildmate(friskel/matt).

Last edited:

Alvin1337

Sorceror
You got kicked from our guild of winners and now all you do is create guild after guild in hopes once again experiencing the sweet smell of success. Hail HZ!
Zulu left Hz on purpose to create more pvp on the server.... however I remember how you got kicked from your own guild the other day and started some oddly named small guild with Celes right after - i cant remember the name as it was not at all successful ( everyone stayed with Esk in HZ so you couldnt gang anyone down : P ).

silvertiger

Knight
You got kicked from our guild of nerds and now all you do is post retarded shit. Hail HZ! Go back in your closet @silvertiger
If I remember correctly I got kicked by the theif tokeman who has still yet to be punished for logging into other people's accounts. After all of your drama with Indy, I said forget you guys. Then after that you and tempest( who used to be cool. ) started posting stupid crap, so I just give you back what you give out. As far as posting retarded stuff, I been doing that before you were born into Demise. What other stupid and incoherent comment do you have?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
It shocks me how some people can be ill-mannered in every post. Honestly, I report all the vulgar content. With my presence moderators are not lumbering anymore and will chase anyone for aggressive posting. Because no one wishes to see it.

zulu2401

Squire
You got kicked from our guild of winners and now all you do is create guild after guild in hopes once again experiencing the sweet smell of success. Hail HZ!
Not true. I got kicked for telling each and everyone of your members how bad they sucked with extremely vulgar language. Good to know you babysit a bunch of fuckin virgins though.7 people attacking heavy smoker while I kept him dismounted and he still gets away. Hence your target share. Suck my balls King of shit sandwiches

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Duel 2v2/3v3? I have already killed any of you thousand times. You only ganked me with numbers when I had a high ping or my anti virus was updating.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I am not a homie. And it took you guys 5 minutes to yap at my trolling but it will take forever to answer the challenge. Lol you are horrible, we can do 2 v 3