UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Instant swing.

Would you like to see instant swing implemented.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most likely not.

I have personally given up on the idea.

Ryan donated all the money to keep this shard running over the years so only his opinion matters.

GimpCent

Knight
</thread> or nah?

I wish that wasn't the case.

I would love for staff or anyone to post saying Insta won't work because "fill in the blank." If someone has a reason why this cannot work please share. I won't be an asshole if you aren't trolling or overtly rude. If I am wrong I am wrong but I for one liked UO combat before Trammel or t2a for that matter.

Instaswing is an entirely different direction of pvp on this server. Why change what the majority enjoy/enjoyed when they played to something completely different and a lot more gay. For a few select individuals?

And by gay I mean homosexual, RNG based, Item based, and feminized style of play.

Said the wand synching, stun dependant, potion throwing heterosexual.
I don't wand sync, stun dependent? Doesn't everybody throw pots these days?

I do like vaginas tho.

It's not going to happen, but understand I win. Twice the poll has vastly favored instant swing.
You didn't win. As pointed out before, you post this thread in 2014 where majority pvpers are banksitters/newbs that don't understand pvp or hybrid's history. Not to mention, plenty of mage pvpers rarely use the forums.

Nice poll bias tho.

I don't wand sync, stun dependent? Doesn't everybody throw pots these days?

You call instant swing item based, all the while, whole crews are depending on wands.

As pointed out by my poll, majority of people want/like instant swing. So when you said "change for the select few", your literally lying.

You came in here, casted your vote, and have since spewed out the most untrue, wrong, unfounded, and silly shit you could.

It's time to quit. I really hate being rude.
But all you have done is... Nothing.

All you can do is flame this thread till it's dead like you did last time, which was childish IMHO.

But I'd really rather you didn't.

lol nice bump

I wouldn't mind seeing instaswing if runics/special hits were removed. I still don't see how forcing tank mages to have 55-75 dex will fix either of these issues, especially when clumsy will absolutely wreck your template, forcing you to be at 86. Also, with hybrid armor still in play, the advantages it will give them when more players use weapons will even be larger.

lol nice bump

I wouldn't mind seeing instaswing if runics/special hits were removed. I still don't see how forcing tank mages to have 55-75 dex will fix either of these issues, especially when clumsy will absolutely wreck your template, forcing you to be at 86. Also, with hybrid armor still in play, the advantages it will give them when more players use weapons will even be larger.
A minimum dexterity of 85 would prevent tank mages from using special hits, as in you must have 85 dex or more. And even if they do rock 76 dex, they won't have shit fire mana. No intelligence means no mana regeneration.