UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Instant swing.

Would you like to see instant swing implemented.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your giving opinions, and they don't mean crap.

Make special moves require a dex score of 75 or higher.

Problem solved.

I'm going to ask, no plead:

If you can't give me numbers or facts against instant swing. Please stay out of my thread.

So putting a 75 dex requirement, I'm assuming pre agility pot, that fixes the fact that instaswing and special moves still don't belong together? Tank mages won't be able to use special moves, sure, but they are even more apt for the damage supplement thru magery than pure dexxers. Basically, you want tank mages to have high burst potential thru instaswing weapon hits which require no resource, have full mana bars for healing/damage, and be able to throw explosion potions/use wands whenever AND throw bolas? Fuck let's just give em a hybrid mare and lets play.

Sorry you want all your eggs on one character, but it simply doesn't belong on this server.

Last edited:
How is this different from what tanks can do now?

All it would do is instead of holding a Hally for 5 secs, letting the world know what I'm planning to do, I would just swing it.

Your opinion is worthless. Give me numbers, not a handful of straw.

How is this different from what tanks can do now?

All it would do is instead of holding a Hally for 5 secs, letting the world know what I'm planning to do, I would just swing it.

Your opinion is worthless. Give me numbers, not a handful of straw.
Are you serious? If you have to hold the weapon for 5 seconds, that means you aren't casting any spells to deal damage/heal yourself. That's balancing the fact that your main damage requires NO resource. Stop trolling dude.

How many tanks do you see these days?

I'm not trying to take away your stun mage.

I'm just wanting another template to be useful again.

And having a weapon based template really isn't the way to go with special moves. I'm down for buffing poisoning/inscribe to give mages other viable alternatives to play.

And I bet not seeing tanks has more to do with its heavy reliance on actually hitting than the fact that they don't have instaswing.

I say don't remove sallos. They did, server went into a coma.

I say too many GMs are in holy, they remove some gm powers. Holy starts to move to uof.

I kind of have a history of being right.

You have a history of, being a nobody.

You aren't even debating on what I'm presenting you. Anybody with a brain when the discussion to remove sallos was brought up knew that player base was gonna fall. GMs were abusive/got removed. Great observation.

Kind of is a heavy, heavy word for you seeing as how you're dead wrong on me being a nobody.

You'll pay me money to give you my name?

I like to stay anonymous to try to stay as bias-free of any discussion on the forums and in game. Unfortunately players such as yourself like to hate on this fact and won't allow somebody to give solid judgement and facts about the game, as if a mere name adds more credibility.

Just admit that instaswing doesn't belong on this server and that you'll stop making senseless threads/polls.

And if you are dumb enough to believe I'm a nobody, that's on you. But I don't think you are dumb.

At 55 dex.

They benefit from instant swing more then swords due to their naturally faster swing speed.

With 55 dex they can buff to 75 and still have a nice 70 int thus allowing a med warrior.

Lippy-

Sorceror
Either you have instant swing or not .

Saying well we can have it IF we fuck up everything else and nerf tank mages to hell ( 75 dex LOL , lets TAKE AWAY defensive wrestling !!!!!!!!!)) .....

This is a bunch of horse shit .

If you want it so bad then go fuck up your own server .

Either you have instant swing or not .

Saying well we can have it IF we fuck up everything else and nerf tank mages to hell ( 75 dex LOL , lets TAKE AWAY defensive wrestling !!!!!!!!!)) .....

This is a bunch of horse shit .

If you want it so bad then go fuck up your own server .

If you want to yell opinions do it on your own thread, you fucking parrot.

Facts please.

Only tank mages use defensive wrestling.